"I'm not hurting myself anymore by letting you go, I guess it just wasn't mean to be Lucas it's fine. Now that I know you have Lupus I still want to be active in your life and at least help you out with Denton and stuff. I am in school trying to be a nurse so I could help with small things not too much because I don't want to be overbearing. I know my place. Plus Denton is my little buddy."

"Stop fucking calling me Lucas, you never called me Lucas it was always sweetheart. "

"Nigga don't talk crazy with me 'cause I'll slap the shit out of you again. Denton is in the car and his stuff is in there. I'm going home. I'll come by Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to help you out and make sure you're on track with your medicine and all that. Go home and get some rest."

"Baby."

I didn't even answer I just turned around and got in the car, Nick was already strapped in. He's driving home because I don't think I'm in the right mental state to be driving or doing anything right now to be quite honest.

I feel the tears slowly streaming down my face but I quickly wipe them away tomorrow morning I have to face my Father and Ronnie. I just need a good nights sleep and learn how to move on.

I have that deep hollow feeling in my chest and yet at the same time I feel in tightening and I can't stop the tears this time.

The radio isn't helping either Talk Show by Twenty 88 is playing and it just reminds me of Lucas even more.

Lucas Coly you have broke the only fucking pieces I had left

I am lost once again.

Lucas POV
It's been 15 minutes since Naomi left and I'm still sitting in front of Lauren's house. My little man eventually fell asleep, I just can't wrap my mind around the chain of events that just happened.