Naomi POV
It's like God gave me all the strength of my ancestors and I slapped the living shit out of this dumb bitch.

I didn't stop there no trust and believe a bitch changed into her Timberlands before she got in the car.

I grabbed her by her hair and began beating her face in full on Liberian style she must've thought I was playing games I'm from the Kru tribe, we're known for being hot headed.

My adrenaline was at an all time high, it's as if I was seeing red I just kept hitting her and hitting her. I slammed her body to the ground and just before I was about to kick her shit in Lucas came behind me and tried to hold me down.

"NAOMI NAOMI STOP THAT'S ENOUGH!" Lucas screamed.

Somehow I got out of his grasp and slapped the shit out of him.

Everyone got quiet, Nick looked at me in awe, even Lauren was crying suddenly stopped and stared.

I was even surprised by my actions, I don't believe in hitting your partner whether it's a boy or girl. Any second now Lucas could hit me back and he wouldn't be in the wrong.

Lucas looked at me with sadness,regret, pain. I soon realized that this whole situation was hurting him not only mentally but physically.

"Nick give me Denton and his stuff b, Lucas go take whatever medicine it is you take and I'll put Denton in his seat."

"Naomi please-."

"Lucas I don't want to hear anything from you son, please just go do what I say for once just listen."

Lucas have me one last look and did what I said. Lauren scurried off the floor and went into the house.

Nick helped me put Denton in and gave me a big hug. I felt like crying right then and there but I'll save the self loathing for later tonight.

Five long minutes passed and Lucas finally came out.

"Baby you don't understand I would never do anything like that to you, you have to just let me explain myself."

"Just like I let Jacob explain himself Lucas? Just like I let someone in again and they hurt me again. The sad thing is I didn't expect you to hurt me I truly didn't. Out of all the people in this world I thought you Lucas Coly would never give me that hollow feeling in my chest again but you're only human and I shouldn't have set such high expectations for you. I'll never be able to satisfy you or anyone at that. I'm so fucking stupid for thinking that someone would actually love me. I'm so fucking dumb for thinking that you would actually remain loyal. I'm so fucking dumb for falling in love with you so fast. Lucas I have no fight left in me, I'm dealing with a lot already and I just can't I can't keep doing this. I'm under weird circumstances and feel as if it would be best if we didn't see each other anymore."

"Naomi please just let me explain baby, this is all a huge misunderstanding. You know me Naomi, I would never hurt you if anything I want to protect you always. Naomi I love you so much, remember when I said one day hope you see yourself like you see your artwork? That's how I see you baby you're art work. I finally started getting through to you and you were opening up. Why don't you let me sit down and talk to you? Why are you hurting me and yourself?" Lucas pleaded.