chapter 12

Summer and Jakes parents

Hunter's POV

'Blake, Drake, get all warriors together and meet me by the betas house in five, now' I growled into the mind link, before cutting it off and sprinting in wolf for to there house.

Jakes POV

There she laid unconscious.
The cause of all my issues.
The slut that stole my life.

She always got what she wanted.
Everything's all about her.

Poor, Summer this, poor Summer that.
She thinks she can just come here and steal my place. Hell fucking no.

She deserves to die and she will. That's a promise.

I know Hunter mind linked her and he's going here soon. I'm not stupid.

"Mum, dad, I love you guys okay, remember that." I hugged both my parents tightly.

"What are you talking about son. We love you too but is there something we don't know?" Dad questioned.

"Nope, it's just with all the Summer drama, everyone has become either angry or sad."

"Jakie, we will always love you, no matter what drama there is."cooed my mum.

"Okay, is everything packed in the car?" They nodded.

"Okay, we have around five minutes to get out of here before they go into the cells, leave Summer behind, it'll give us a head start, Hunter will be to busy taking care of Summer to search for us."

And with that thought we were speeding through the pack border.

This isn't the end.

I will end her.

And she will never see it coming.

Hunter's POV

"Okay, round up the property, I want guards in every entrance and exit, check every safe room and all cells, check link ups and if you find anything link me immediately." I instructed all the warriors and men through mindlink.

"Get into positions and charge in 3, 2, 1. Now"
I ran still in wolf form, through there gates and into there home.

The home that I basically lived half my life in.

Never once in the years that I had know the Rails would I have thought they could have ever done anything like this.

Never did I think they would lie to me.

Never did I think they would ever do this.

I sniffed the air, and located Summer's scent, it seemed to be coming from the last row of rogue cells so I sprinted to the cell only to be met with Summer's lifeless body, just laying there.

I changed back into my human form, and rushed to my cupcakes side.

I felt her heart beat and relief washed over me. She's just unconscious.

I quickly picked her up and raced to the pack doctor, not even caring about anything else.

Once I was in the pack hospital I rushed to our best female doctor in the pack. Unconscious or not no male will ever touch my cupcake

"Alpha Hunter, what can I do for you?"

"Help mate, what are you fucking blind or something? Can you not see her?"

"Uh no alpha I see her." She bowed her head down. God is she dumb, if she sees mate why isn't she helping mate.

"Then help her." I growled, my wolf was now on the verge of taking over and killing someone. Let's not mention names.

"No one here knows how to treat a weak human." She spat.

"Listen to me and listen good, my mate is not weak. She is ten times stronger than you. She also has a brain. Something you lack. Now find me someone who is going to help her, or trust me I won't hesitate on killing you for being disobedient and disrespectful." She cowered back not daring to look at me, and swiftly turned and sprinted in search of help.

Within seconds Summer was being taken into surgery.

"Alpha, you can't go in there with all due respect." Stated a nurse.

"I'll go where ever mate goes, especially since that doctor is male." I growled out.

After examining her, the doctor turned to me, " Alpha she lost too much of blood, she needs blood or she won't make it out."

I grabbed him by his neck and pushed him against the wall. "Get her blood then, she will survive, she has too."

"A-alpha I know you're angry, please calm down!"

"Calm down! You want me to calm down when the love of my life's life is on line! Just fucking help her. She can't die. I won't let her."

"Alpha we have no human blood and mixing werewolf blood with human blood could kill her"

"I don't care what you do, just please help her" my voice croaked, my eyes on the verge of tears.

No! I'm Hunter Black. I'm not weak, I don't cry. I can't show them my weakness.

If anyone knows my little cupcake is my weakness, they'll use her as leverage to become powerful.

"Alpha there is one other option though," I motioned for him to continue.

"Well, if what you say is true and this human is your mate, your blood will heal her, human or not but if this is just your imagination or maybe you're just her protecter, she will instantly die due to chemicals in werewolf blood."

"Do it, give her my blood, I know what I feel. She is my mate."

And with that he began the blood transfusion. Once he was done, he said she would wake up as soon as her body felt healed and then he left leaving us alone. Together.

2-3 hours later

Summer's POV

My body felt stiff and as I opened my eyes I was met with an all white room. Where am I ?

I felt something heavy on my right arm. I looked down to see it was Hunter, he was sitting on a couch next to this bed, he face snuggled into my arm. What happened?

Then it all came back to me, Hunter getting angry, me running, them taking me away and the rest of it is a blur.

I stirred a little causing Hunter's head to shoot up, and form an attacking position.

He then look down and noticed it was just me, relief shown on his face.

"Cupcake, im sorry, please don't ever leave me again." He whispered, before smashing his lips on to mine.

By the end of the kiss we were both panting heavily," Hunter" he looked at me gently cupping my cheeks.

"Hunter, I lov-"
I was cut of by screeching pain in my head, it felt like cats, ripping there way into my flesh, I felt as if I was about to die.

I could hear sick, evils laughter going on in my head?!

Voices mocking my life.

"Shit" I heard Hunter curse, but all I could focus on was the burning pain going through my body.

I heard people come in the room, pushing me down and rushing me into a different room.

But all I could do was scream and cry hoping with all my heart it would stop.

********************************************
So I hope you guys liked this chapter, please let me know what you thought and peace out.

(Sorry if it was really lame.)