Search and Recover

Hey...I'm not dead...I'M SORRY! I always procrastinate from writing! Does anyone else do that? Even though I love it, I procrastinate or write other stuff *cough* Haikyuu one-shots *cough*
Anyway! Enjoy!
*************
Everything went in slow motion for Harry, watching his boyfriend plummet towards the ground.
"RON!" He screamed and flew as fast as he could, almost completely vertical, to reach him. But even before he started, he knew it would be too late. Time for plan B, pulling his wand out and screamed out a spell to cushion his fall. The impact was still enough to do serious, fatal harm. The whole team flew down to the unmoving redhead. Harry dropped his broom and fell to his knees.
"RON! Answer me! Please! Get up!" Shaking his boyfriends shoulders with tears streaming down his face.
"Harry, get out of the way." McGonagall pushed past and knelt by Ron's head. With one swipe of her wand, a red glow appeared above him.
"We need to get him back to Hogwarts. Now." McGonagall grabbed her broom and got ready to apparate.
"But. The girls!" Draco yelled.
"Harry and I will take Ron back. You two stay here and keep looking. Don't do anything stupid." Harry grabs Ron's hand and apparates back to Hogwarts with the older witch.
Draco and Blaise share a look before flying off. No longer attacked by Dementors, they arrived at the Manor.
The two boys pulled out their wands and got ready to attack. The crashed through the door and ran inside...silence....
After a full search of the house. They found it was completely empty.
"FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK. THIS WAS THE ONLY LEAD WE HAD. Now what?" Draco  cursed, pulling his hair and turning towards Blaise who looked equally as pissed.
"Let's go back to Hogwarts and see how Ron is, then ask McGonagall and Harry what to do." Blaise had always been more reasonable than Draco.
The two Slytherins apparated back to Hogwarts and ran inside, greeted by McGonagall and Harry who had tears streaming down his face. The two boys shook their heads and McGonagall sighed as Harry just cried harder.
"Harry, what's wrong?" Blaise stepped forward.
"Ron...he...he is in a coma." Harry stuttered before fainting.
Fuck.
-------------------------------------------
Please vote and gimme feedback! Cya!