The Truth

Hello fellow witches and wizards. I am back and so is our beloved Dramione. Comment, vote and LOVE!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
This was it. The moment of truth. Draco was going to tell Hermione that she is his mate. Here it goes!

Draco walks into Hermione reading some old dusty book.

"Hey Hermione, uh...I have something to tell you. What do you know about Veelas?" Draco sits down next to her as she puts down her book.

"Well, I know that they are very rare, that they are sexual creatures and that a week after their 18th birthday the Veela will be fully matured. They have mates and that when they find out who their mate is, at the end of the maturing week they will be inseparable from their mates and won't let anyone near him/her." Hermione recites as if reading it from a text book.

"Wow. You know more than I did! But yes, that is a Veela and the thing is, I am a Veela and you are my mate. I am Sorry, I can't help it. Please give me and chance and don't hate me! I will stay away if you really want but I will die. I am willing to die for you though so say the word and I will leave. Its OK, I understand if you are disgusted at me-" Draco starts rambling, knowing just how pathetic he sounded but he was honestly on the verge of a breakdown so he didn't care, that was until a hand touched his shoulder to silence him.

"I accept. Prove to me that you have changed and I'll do everything I can to be a good mate to you. To be honest, I already knew about the Veela part, it was pretty easy to tell." Hermione looked at him with such sincerity, it made Draco unbelievably happy. 

"Thank you Hermione. But you do realize by the end of this week I will be very...um... possessive and well...horny because I will want to mark you but I won't do anything until you are ready." Draco blushes.

"Thank you for warning me Draco. We will cross that bridge when we get to it though. Come on, let's go down to breakfast." Hermione jumps up and grabs Draco's hand and walks down to the Great Hall. When they enter, hands clasped together, a few people noticed and there was a very audible whisper as people pointed and told their friends. 

Are they together?

A Slytherin and a Gryffindor.

Maybe he cursed her, imperious? 

Hermione walks over to the Gryffindor table and sits down. She is immediately bombared with questions by Ginny, so Hermione grabs her red headed friends hand and runs out of the Great Hall to explain everything.

"Merlin Hermione! You will never guess! Blaize said the exact same to me! We are both have Veela mates!" Ginny jumps up and down.

"But Ginny! What about Harry?!" Hermione gasps.

"Oh! You don't know? You're gonna kill Harry because he didn't tell you. He is going to ask Ron out!" Ginny doubles over laughing and Hermione joins in after a second of processing that her two best male friends are gay. God it was a weird day for Hermione. 

I guess everything is working out alright!

*************

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! IT WAS IMPORTANT THOUGH!