Family Reunion

Hello fellow Witches and Wizards!! Two updates today? I'm on a roll! And I'm sick so I have the time.
*Mario voice* Here we gooooo!
-------------------------------------------
"You, my dear children, have to tell your parents that you are pregnant." Dumbledore said finally explaining the glint in his eyes.
The Two Slytherins paled visibly and the two Gryffindors looked at each other with fear evident in their eyes.
"Now I know that this is a hard subject to bring up at a family reunion so I took the liberty of inviting them here and they should be here in 3...2...1..."
Right on Dumbledore's cue, 3 families apparated into his office. The Malfoys, looking stuck up and rich as ever along with the Zabinis. The Weasleys apparated soon after, looking confused as to why the Malfoys were there.

"I demand to know what's going on here why are we here with the Bloodtraitors?" Lucius declared while strutting towards Dumbledore who just chuckled and poof! disappeared into a cloud of smoke.
As soon as the old wizard left, chaos broke out in the office with all three families were yelling and accusing each other of ungodly things.
"Ahem, Hello Mr and Mrs Weasley, Mr and Mrs Malfoy, Mr and Mrs Zabini. I am sorry for the confusion. I will explain why everybody is here if you will all just calm down please." Hermione stood up, taking control of the situation as always.
"As you already know, Draco and Blaise here are Veelas. Now. Mr and Mrs Weasley do you know what a Veela is?" Hermione turned to Mr and Mrs Weasley waiting for them to nod in confirmation, once they had done so she turned back to the other two families and addressed them all.
"So now as you know Veelas have mates and it just so turns out that Ginny is Blaise's mate and I am Draco's... and we are both pregnant." Hermione almost whispered the last sentence but the 3 families still heard and chaos broke out once again. There was yelling and screaming and it looks like Lucius was going to kill someone, probably the Weasleys.
Over all the yelling, 1 voice was heard over all the others. Ginny Weasley, quiet since the beginning of the conversation suddenly stood up and yelled.
"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Once the ginger got everybody's attention she began to talk in a normal voice.
"This isn't good for the babies! All this yelling! We are already mated and pregnant there is nothing you can do unless you want to kill your sons." She said turning to the Malfoys and the Zabinis.
"Or unless you want your grandchild to grow up with only one parent!" She said turning to her parents.
"She is right." Said Mr Weasley.
"Lucius, I do not like you but we should put our petty differences behind us for the happiness of our children." The eldest of the Ginger males extended his hand to Lucius who just turned up his nose but with one glance at the hope in his sons eyes and he sighed and shook Arthur's hand. 

A similar event was happening with Mrs Weasley and Mrs Zabini. All four students smiled in happiness and all hugged each other. Once everything was resolved, Dumbledore apparated back into the room.

"Well it looks like I have come back at just the right time." He chuckled before turning solemn.
"Thank you Mr and Mrs Weasley, Mr and Mrs Malfoy, Mr and Mrs Zabini, for coming in today. I suggest you leave now and let the students go to dinner." With those last words, the three families lined up to floo out. 

"Oh Narcissa! I love those shoes! Where did you get them? Oh and Reyna! That jacket is gorgeous! You must tell me where to get that!" Mrs Weasley awed over the elegant clothes of the other 2 women. 

"Oh of course Molly! You must give me the charm you use for your hair! It looks perfect!" Mrs Weasley, Malfoy and Zabini all decided to go out shopping the next day.

The four student laugh over their parents antics as they leave. Draco voices his question as to why Hermione's parents were not there. Ginny and Hermione immediately stop laughing.
"Before the war, I obliviated my parents memories so the death eaters won't try to find them. They are now in Australia and have a little son and no idea who I am." Hermione let a tear escape. Draco holds her and Ginny takes Blaise's hand and leads him away to leave them alone.
"Why don't you raise the charm?" The blond Slytherin asks quietly.
"I...I'm scared something will go wrong, I don't have the guts. And they are really happy, happier than I have ever seen them." Hermione holds onto her mate tightly.
Draco just hums in thought and leads Hermione to the Common Room and they get ready for dinner.
Today had been very...productive.