Time's Almost Up!

Hello Fellow witches and wizards! Here comes a new chapter! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I also got over 700 reads! That is more than I I am actually surprised that someone is actually reading these! Please comment! I love comments. There will be more Harry/Ron and Ginny/Blaise to come.
Comment here -->
What fangirl pill you would have from the picture up the top.
***********************************************************

It has been almost a week since Draco's birthday and he was becoming more and more possessive of Hermione. She was getting a bit scared and tried to stay away from him. 

She knew that soon she would have to mate with him otherwise he will die but she wasn't ready just yet. Sure she had had her first kiss at the Yule Ball with Victor but sex was a completely different matter. She cared for Draco because he really had changed, but she was still worried. Draco is doing his best to stay off her but soon, his Veela will completely take over whether she likes it or not. 

Hermione knew she had no choice, it was sex or Draco died trying to fight his natural instincts. She could not let that happen.
Hermione and Draco went to normal classes but Draco had started to skip, he had been avoiding Hermione as much as he could but he couldn't hold much longer. 

One night, Draco thought he was alone because Hermione had told him that she was going to Hogsmead with Ginny. But as Draco was in the Common Room, Hermione walked through the door and froze as she saw Draco.
"Um, are you- you?" Hermione asked slowly and cautiously.
"I still have 2 days till the Veela completely takes over, it's OK." Draco reassured her, bowing his head, he looked ashamed.
"You don't have to be scared, if you don't want to do this, you don't have to, I won't force you, I will fight it." Draco sighed, hoping Hermione didn't see the one tear falling down his cheek. 

"Wait! No! I didn't say that! It just...this is all so sudden...Veela... Mates...bonding. it's just confusing - no, that's not the word...OVERWHELMING! I really do want to though." Hermione explains, whispering the last part but because of Draco's new veela senses, he heard it perfectly.
"You don't have to force yourself Hermione, I have been horrible to you and I wouldn't be missed if I died, I have no one left anyway. Everyone hates me and my parents couldn't care less, just say the word and I am gone." Draco is standing now but still avoiding her eyes.
Hermione takes a few strides and is standing in front of Draco, without warning, she kissed him. Not a little peck but an actual kiss that lingered in both their minds.
"I've told you before. I will! I promise... tonight." Hermione didn't elaborate but she didn't need to. Draco fully understood and could not wait.

That night, in the Great Hall, Hermione and Ginny were gossiping when Ginny just asked.
"Have you done anything yet? With Draco, I mean."
Hermione shook her head and told her everything.
"What about you and Blaize?" Hermione questioned.
Ginny blushed beet red and nodded. Hermione squealed and ran off with Ginny to talk somewhere private. Apparently it is incredible, and Blaize was very caring and slow despite the nature of Veelas to be dominant and rough.
"It might be harder for Draco to keep control because you waited so close to the deadline." Ginny reasoned and Hermione nodded, surprisingly she wasn't very nervous.