Chapter Fifteen.

He drove back to the clubhouse at a slower speed than what was normal for him, he knew what he had to do. Knew it was the right decision but that didn't seem to make it any easier. He parked near Raphael and walked into the clubhouse.

Wolf was sitting at a nearby table, Iris balanced on his lap playing with some dolls. Morgan sat beside him, Becky and Ty on the other side of the table. When Demon saw them he knew what he had to do, he had to make the decision to protect them.

He walked passed them to the bar and poured himself a whiskey and threw it back. Wolf watched him then stood, gently placing Iris in his place and kissing the top of her head. He walked over to join Demon.

"Something on your mind?"Wolf asked.

"Yeah, can we have a conference?" Demon asked.

"Sure, I'll let the others know."

Wolf gave him a pat on the back and disappeared down the hall. Demon downed another drink just as Morgan settled onto a stool next to him.

"So, how is Lacy?" She asked.

"What makes you think I know?"

"Come on, she's my best friend Demon. I just want to know if she's okay."

"She's in deep shit and....don't call her your best friend."

"What? Why?"Morgan asked, obviously confused.

"She's not the Lacy we used to know anymore."

Morgan dropped her head and he downed another shot. He wanted to tell her about Lacy being the reason Iris was shot but decided it wasn't his place.

"Do you miss her?" Morgan asked.

"Of course I do."

"So, how many times have you seen her?"

"More than Wolf knows about," He admitted.

"And....is it true you're having sex with her?"

"Yes," He said with a heavy sigh.

"So, what's going to happen now?"

"She's an amazing woman, she's my best friend, my partner and I might even be in love with her but......she can't be saved."

He poured another drink but before he could lift it to his lips Morgan grasped the glass and downed it herself. He saw Wolf emerge from the hall with Sky and a few others following, Zeke dragged along behind the crowd and Ty rushed to help him. Becky glanced at Zeke and Ty but didn't offer to help.

Wolf walked into the conference room and took up his seat at the head of the table, Zeke and Ty followed him. Demon slid from his stool and walked towards the room, Becky and Morgan following him as far as the door way to watch all the members take their seats.

"Can I get anyone anything?" Morgan offered.

"Becky, can you bring me some water?" Zeke asked.

"No."

She turned on her heel and walked away, Zeke watched her go then shook his head. Morgan backed from the doorway.

"I'll get you some water," Morgan said.

"Thanks," Zeke said with a heavy sigh.

Morgan backed out of the room closing the door behind her with a soft click. Wolf waited only a second before he rose from his seat to address his crew.

"Demon called this meeting, I believe he has some information for us."

He motioned for Demon to stand and Demon complied.