Chapter 10: Gone wrong.

The doctors asked me over and over again "are you okay? Can you hear us? Max answer us", they said to me. Sonya rushed in "back off of him now. Give him some room", she told the doctors. "Are you alright Max?" She asked me. "I am now", I said to her. She dismissed all of the other doctors. She gave me some water, it was fresh. I ask her why all of the doctors were surrounding me when I woke up. She said "well you were asleep for 2 days now and they said you were twitching and yelling help me". She felt my head to see if I had a fever. But luckly I didn't have one.

     "So I think today or tomorrow you are going to get out of here back home", Sonya told me in a not so happy tone. When she said that I was happy to go home but I feared I wouldn't see Sonya again. "Hey Sonya, we need your help", a doctor said to her. She said she would be right back be put she never returned. That was actually the only woman I fell in love with, and I knew she felt the same way about me. I got up and walked around the room for a bit. I seen a clock in front of me. It was 1:48pm.

     I went back into my bed. I sat down thinking and trying to get my memory back. I felt something scratch my leg. I pulled my leg away as quick as I could. My leg was gushing out blood, it was a deep cut. My bed started to shake left to right, until it had pushed me off. I yelled for help. The door was slammed shut. I turned around.

     The bed was thrown against the wall. A really dark shadow appeared and started to walk towards me. It stopped and looked at me. It had sharp teeth from his mouth and his stomach. He said something but all I heard was radio static. He kind of looked like Fredbear. I looked again and I noticed it was Nightmare. He was the same as Fredbear but his shadow. This version of Fredbear was even more creepy than the regular one.

     He opens up his stomach mouth leaving something comming out of it. It looked like the marionette or as they say "The Puppet". It came out scratching the floor. Then started to crawl towards me. It started to float up in the air. "My name is Nightmarion I am the original puppet until I got thrown away, then someone put a dead body in me that now takes over me whenever I fall asleep. Now look at me, I'm ugly and abandoned", it said to me.

     It was a tall, scary thing with its ribs sticking out of her body and long fingers that were very sharp. I crawled back as much as I could. But Nightmarion just followed me. I heared a door click open. It was Sonya. She ran to me and asked if I was okay. I replied "yes, yes I am", I looked up and seen Nightmarion gone. The bed was in its place. And I was on the floor where I was pushed off.

     Blood rushed down my right leg. Sonya held pressure on it with a towel. When she cleared off all the blood and put a big patch band-aid on it she lifted me up and put me right to bed. She picked up some flowers and put them on the desk. And then she gave me a box of candy. I opened up the box and picked up a mini chocolate heart. She told me "I will never forget you". I looked at her in confusion. I turned to look at the candy and seen red slime comming out of it.

     "Now eat up, this candy is to die for", she said in excitment and even in a evil tone. I looked at the flowers seeing them rot. I look back at her. I was heart broken. I said "I fell in love with a monster". "It's Me", she said then pulled a knife out lifting it up. Her eyes turned white then she stabbed me in the stomach leaving my stitches tearing apart. Everything went black. I woke up. I looked around and seen no one there. I was in my clothes. I looked on the desk. There was a note that said "checked out 2:46pm May 18, 2018. It was 3:20pm now.