Chapter 5: An unexpected night.

On my way to work again hoping for it to be a good night. But that clown, just gives me the chills. And I think there called goosebumps too, on my arms and legs. I got to work at 11:48 pm and opened the doors at 11:49 pm. It was really cold outside and I rushed right into the restaurant quickly. I didn't mind the whole I think someone is watching me because I already knew about it. But just that hallucination I had a while ago. "Ringgg ring" my phone rang. It was Dave. I answered it, "Max, Max. I-I went to my friends Alex's house, then while I was there a weird robot that looked like a bear came in and killed Alex, Ryan, and Miles. Luke rushed to get me to safety, then he rushed me to the front yard. Then when I turned around, Luke had a claw right through his chest then pulled right into the front door of the house, then I took off yelling and got away safely", Dave yelled in panic. "Then I called you to tell you. Please help me, I'm running towards your house." Dave said in a serious tone.

     "Ok I'll be there in no time", I said. As I was going to the door to open it, I heard a noise from the bathrooms. I walked into the boys bathroom and looked around in the stalls, cabinets and the toilets for the thing that caused the noise. Nothing was there. I turned to the mirror. It was foggy like it was steaming hot in the bathroom. Then words started to appear. "I told you to leave a long time ago, now suffer for not listening to me", the words said in horrible hand writing. I cleared the mirror so no Fogg was left. As I did that, a stall opened really slowly. I heard it creeking open. I turned around, and all the stalls were closed shut. I turned back to the mirror seeing the clown again, starring right I to my soul. "Hey my name is Charlie the clown, wanna play while putting make-up on your dead soul, hahahahaaa", the creepy clown said to me.

     I turned around punching the clown in the face and ran out of the bathroom.  I ran in the party room. "Hey", the clown said to me. I turned around seeing him on the table. He lifted his finger pointing behind me. "Look you stupid fool". I turned around frightened of my life to see the golden bear behind me. I ran as fast as I could to the security office. I shut both doors. I looked through the camera's trying to find them for about 10 seconds then the error came on for having the doors shut for too long. The lights were red and white, while the alarm was beeping really loud. I looked back at the camera to see a black shadow in cam #4. It smiled and went away.

   I looked in cam #7 seeing another animatronic, but it looked just like Petty, just dismantled. His jaw was gone with wires coming out, a broken up body, a taken apart arm just leave the endoskeleton, and the same with the right leg, and two glowing white siver eyes. I looked into cam #8 seeing Picka. Her nose ring was broken, a ripped up right leg, a torn up bottom of torso, a missing ear, and two white silver eyes. I looked into cam #5 seeing Pawnee. He had a missing half of face with the endoskeleton part showing, missing his  arm part leaving the endoskeleton out, a broken guitar, a ripped up right leg, middle of the body is missing allowing you to see the endoskeleton, and one white silver eye.

   I turned around reseting the doors, then the beeping stoped. I looked back at the security camera's. I turned to cam #5 the show stage. The regular animatronics were not there, but there were other ones. There was a ripped up bear, chicken, fox, and a burnt rabbit. They were looking at the camera. Then the TV turned on. It showed the ripped up bear and the name. It was put away freddy, the chickens name was put away chica, the burnt rabbit was phantom bonnie and the fox was put away foxy. I looked at cam #11 the closet. I seen a puppet that had its ribs poking out, long sharp fingers, a creepy face, black thick lines going down its eyes, and sharp teeth. It was sitting on the box that the regular puppet would be in. It was playing dark, loud music. It was even smiling at the camera. The camera flickered then went back. There was blood on the wall saying "hello, my name is Nightmarion, what's your name". I looked back were the puppet was and it was gone.

   I looked cam to cam, then seen it floating very fast down the left hallway. I turned around shutting the left door. It knock loudly screaming then it stoped. I looked back at the camera seeing it back in the closet room. I looked in trash dumps room. He was gone. I looked I the right hallway seeing him standing in the hallway. His eyes weren't glowing, it was just as a normal animatronic. He walked into the room. "Hello, my name is trash dump, but people call me Slimey for short, you must be the new night guard", trash dump said to me in a robot voice. I looked at him frightened. "Oh, don't need to be scared, I'm friendly, the others treat me different and try to put a weird spark in me but I don't let them, so what's your name"? "Um Max" I said to him felling confident. "Oh well hello Max nice to meet you". I ask why he doesn't have white eyes right now, but when I looked in the camera he did the other time. He said he has a monitor in him to find threats, but senses those threats in the other animatronics but he can't hurt his own kind. He told me to put more trash in his thing so he can rest. He walked back into his room into the dumpster. I put some more trash in the dumpster once he got in it, then went back into the camera's.

   I seen Margerinia in cam #13 the party room. She was sitting on the table while Charlie was standing were his mini show stage was. Margerinia was twitching and looking at the camera at the same time. I go to cam #10 the kitchen seeing the camera working now. The golden bear was in there breaking open cabinets, and pots. I looked at cam #11 the closet seeing the box open and a writing on the wall saying "death awaits for you Max". I I turned around and everything went black. "Hello" a creepy girl voice said to me slowly. I looked at the time seeing it was 5:59 am. The lights flickered on. I felt something sharp going up my arm. I looked at my arm seeing it was Nightmarion's finger scratching me. It poked it's finger into me leaving blood rushing down my arm. I got up really quick grabbing my arm. "BEEP,BEEP,BEEP" the alarm went off.

   I ran out the security office's door, and tried to unlock the front doors. I looked behind me seeing everything back to normal. I went out the door, rushed to my car and drove home. I was frightened out of my life. My heart felt as if it was trying to bust through my chest.