Heart Break

Well you say that but i said to her. But what she said to me as i felt my ribs throb. she saw my face slip. Ethan you can't think about it she said walking over to me. Don't think about it. He's gone he's. She pause. You can say it, it won't hurt i said to her like it was a eulogy. I'm sorry about it she said to me as she hugged me. even with heels she was only six foot ten to my six one. Date the quarterback its good for you its senior year your going to yale, break up with him at the end of summer and date some rich idiot at yale or knock up some rich slut she as she kept hugging me pressing on my ribs with her slender arms. I can't believe your going to NYU i said to her. you objected to me going to harvard she said pulling away from me. NO i said you should go. I said to her. i should have applied yo yale she said to me i told you to. you are the salutitorian. i said to her. so what do you want to do for two hours i said to her. we could have sex she said to me i looked at her giving her an odd look. i'm gay i said to her, oh who really cares. she said, you really haven't gotten laid in a month i said to her. its so bad. she said to me. then find someone i said to her, you are rather pretty. Why can't we go back to me being your arm candy for dances. She said sitting down on the edge of the sectional next to me. I slid my eyes to her. You know why i said to her. Fine she said. How about i tell you about the guys i met in Taiwan she said to me. Sure i said. 

7:30 am. 

i pulled into to my parking spot ticy next to me. so your going to do it right she said to me as she unbuckled herself from my cadillac and got out. Yes i will i said to her. Good. she said as i got out of my car as i saw james walking into the school James i shouted to him. what he said to me stopping when he saw that it was me and paled. I walked up to him and grabbed him. I owe you this i said as i grabbed him.