Assault

I stared at James. I was still foggy on what just happened. But I think he was kissing me. So how did he get inside my house. James I said. He took another step back. I took a step forward. He another step back and we kept doing this till James hit the door and I stood in front of him. Leaning into him I put my arm right near his waist I leaned into him and turned the key unlocking the door and pulled the door slightly. Leave I said taking a step back. He moved over and pulled the door open and left never turning his back to me. I closed the door behind him. I smiled a little enjoying the look on his face when I said his name. I turned around as I saw that it was five thirty am. Great I thought how am I going to kill two hours before school.
I walked back up stairs to my room and grabbed my phone off my desk and found ticy's number. I called here. Hi you have reached Ticy Wei please a. The voicemail box was cut off as she called me. Hey what are you doing up at this time of day, wait are studying again and calling me when your so tired you feel high she said to me. NO i said to her. And why are you up i said to her. Jet lag still not used to the time here in Boston she said to me. Oh right you spent a month i taiwan i said to her. Yes and i just finished all the work and papers the school needed me to do she said to me. Can you come over i don't want to study any more i need to talk, that is not an anwser to my question ethan she said to me. fine james stopped by and my parents are out of town and so i anwsered the door and he was there and he kised me but i was half asleep so i didn't realize that he was. I'll be there in ten minutes she said, why don't you run on the treadmill or lift weights or something she said to me. as she hung up. 

Ten Minutes later...

I opened the door to ticy standing there in one of her form fitting knee length long sweater dresses with a large turtle neck like top. You know i never understood how you dress more like a new england house wife than the other girls in our school i said to her. Well you know she said to me. besides most people don't know or would guess why a nerd like you would look like a football player. She said to me. My dad was a football player. I said to her. I know she said to me as i closed the door behind her. SO why not date this guy it's not like he is going to break your heart i'm pretty sure i'm the only one who can do that she said to me, yeah well you say that but. I said as she sat on the back of the sectional. But what she said to me.