T h i r t y N i n e

"Zayn c'mon let's go!" Justin said as he finished putting his snapback on. They were already half an hour late to the party and Justin wanted to be there as soon as possible.

"Coming! I just couldn't find my other shoe." Zayn said as he came in. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a pink button up shirt, his ears pierced with black piercing and his hair up in a quiff.

"You look hot babe." Justin said as he saw what his boyfriend was wearing.

"I know. Now let's go! Harry said to pick him up and so did Calum and Ashton." Zayn said as he quickly followed his boyfriend outside.

"You didn't invite Ant and Danny?" Justin asked.

"I did but they went back to Bradford." Zayn said as he buckled up.

Justin just nodded and drove to Harry's house. He knew Harry because he stumbled upon Zayn at a bar one day and Harry happened to be with him, so did Calum and Ashton.

He stopped at the house and honked obnoxiously, with a smirk on his face.

Zayn just rolled his eyes and messaged Harry to 'hurry the fuck up, you bitch.'

He looked at the door and saw Harry stumble out like the clumsy idiot that he is, Ashton walks out laughing because of something that Calum said about what Zayn assumed Harry because of the way they're both looking at the man.

"Hurry up idiots, the party already started." Zayn said when Harry opened the back door too slow for his liking.

"Where's this party at anyways?" Harry asked as he blew a strand of hair off his face.

"One of my good friends Louis invited me." Justin said as he backed out the driveway.

"Isn't the the dude you've been crmffh." Calum started speaking but got stopped when a blushing Harry placed his hand on his mouth.

"Shut up you stupid idiot." Harry hissed. The blush on his cheeks prominent.

"So Louis aye?" Zayn asked him.

"Sush you." Harry said.

"Alright alright. Hey aren't Michael and Luke going as well?" He asked the two other boys in the back.

"Yeah. They said they'll meet us there." Calum said as he typed away on his phone.

"Well guys here we are." Justin said as he parked the car and got out.

"Party time." Harry said with a wolfish grin as they entered the packed house.

◽◽◽

Half an hour later and Zayn and Justin got separated. They were going the bar but somehow they lost each other.

Zayn was now currently looking for his boyfriend.

He glanced and the hallway and saw some rooms. He opened the last door and now he really wishes he hadn't.

There in the room was his boyfriend snogging this random bimbo.

Zayn gasped and slammed the door closed. He quickly ran to the entrance and ran down the street with tears running down his face.

It was obviously too good to be true. Zayn thought. He'll never be enough for anyone, especially not Justin.

-----
*peeks out behind door* is it safe to come out? Well okay HEY WASSUP IT'S BE A WHILE.

Sorry I took so long updating this well whatever the fuck it's called. I was actually gonna discontinue it but then decided against it.

So DRAMA DRAMA. Lol :).

QOTC: Who do you think Justin was snogging?

Answer: isn't it obvious m8?

Peaceskies:)
-jackie