Chapter 8b

Louis POV

"Come in then" I said, opening the door wide. I was far from pleased that he was here but it's not like i can really do anything about it, he's one of Liam's best friends.

"CONOR!" Liam shouted, upon seeing his best friend walking into his house. Liam paced up to him, as Conor grinned, before they hugged it out, Conor holding on a little too long. I watched on warily, glaring at the two of them. I'm not jealous or anything. There are just reasons why I can't bear to see my husband and that boy close.

"Lou" I looked down to see Harry tugging on my trousers, a slight frown on his little face. I bent down to his level, waiting for Harry to say something.

"Liam hasn't got me a drink, can you get me one?" He asked. I nodded, kissing the top of his head, before walking to the kitchen. How could Liam forget about Harry, he was obviously too busy being excited about Conor's arrival. I growled in frustration.

I poured some apple juice into a cup and handed it to my son, who was getting along with everyone, and it was really nice to see that. I looked for Niall, who was sitting in the corner, obviously disappointed that neither Ed or Ellie had turned up yet. I felt for him, and prayed that they would turn up soon or Niall is going to be in a foul mood. I tried to find Zayn; I know he'll be uncomfortable with the loud noise and the amount of people in the room. I eventually found him playing with some blocks with Victoria and it made my heart melt because it was such an adorable sight. I just had to capture the moment. Visions of play- dates with Zayn and Victoria playing while Li, Max, Siva and I watch on in amusement ran through my mind as I got out my phone from my pocket and took a picture of the two of them.

"Lou, did you take photo?" Victoria asked. I nodded, picking my little princess up. She means a lot to me, and to Liam.

"Fodo fodo" Zayn babbled, and Vic giggled. I smiled down at my baby, who looked pretty content despite the noise and commotion.

"Yep, I took a photo, Lou Lou took a photo" I replied, bending down to tickle Zayn who giggled.

"Uncle Lou?" Vic asked. I hummed in response.

"Why Zayn call you Lou, Lou not Zayn's daddy?" She asked, and I didn't know what to say, because what do you say to a three year old girl.

"Well, I am Zaynie's daddy but he doesn't know how to say daddy yet" I said, and then my mind filled with thoughts of Zayn calling me daddy or dada someday and I want that so badly, more than anything. One day hopefully.

"Be careful you two" I said, before going to the kitchen because now all that's running through my mind  is Harry calling me dada and Niall calling me dada or maybe papa, and it's overwhelming. I'm so deep in thought that I don't even notice Nathan behind me, until I feel a harsh jab in the ribs, to which I groan and turn around.

"Hurt that much did it?" Nathan smirks. I roll my eyes, brushing past him to find Liam. When I eventually find him, I clenched my jaw involuntarily because Conor is holding my baby, my baby Zayn and he's spinning him around, while Liam watches along happily. I storm past Jay and Siva who are engrossed in a conversation and stand right in front of Conor who smiles upon seeing me.

"He's mine" I hissed, glaring into his blue eyes that were looking at me intently.

"Who are you talking about?" Conor challenged, raising an eyebrow. I didn't really know who I was talking about. Zayn of course, my son. That's what I told myself as Zayn made grabby hands at me, filling me with a sense of pride at my loyal son. I  took him from Conor's arms, holding him close as he patted my cheek lightly with the palm of his hand, giggling.