Chapter 7b

Louis POV

I locked the car and got my keys out of my pocket, rattling them to find the correct key while walking to the front door. I opened it, to be met with a dead silent house. I frowned, wondering what was going on, since when I usually enter the house, unless the kids are at school, I'm usually met with somebody's giggles or even the TV playing something.

I took off my coat, and hung it up, before heading to the living room, but I was stopped by Niall who was carrying Zayn in his arms. I got the shock of my life by seeing what they were both wearing; matching crisp white shirts, purple waistcoats and black trousers. They looked absolutely adorable.

"Niall, why are you both wearing a suit?" I asked, genuinely confused as to why my sons were wearing such smart clothes. Zayn just looked up at me, a twinkle in his eyes.

"Zaynie and Ni smart, Li Li says we look pweety" Zayn answered instead. I carded my fingers through his hair, as Zayn leaned into the touch, smiling sweetly

"Course you are baby, and you Ni.....so answer my question" I said, narrowing my eyes at Niall.

"Louis, just wait here please, I'll take the bags, don't go into the living room okay" he said, before taking the shopping bag. He handed Zayn to me, who giggled excitedly in my arms. I gave him a look, to which he just smiled at me, in his special way, easing my worries.

"Where's Harry then?" I asked Zayn, pulling him closer to my chest. He grinned.

"Hazzie right hand man" Zayn said, confusing me. I put Zayn down, and wondered why the kitchen and living room door was closed and why I could hear faint music coming from the living room.

The kitchen door opened, revealing a cheerful looking Harry wearing the exact replica of Niall and Zayn's outfit. I was very confused right now and I wanted to know what was going on. I considered going against Niall's wishes and barging into the living room, but that might upset him, and that's the last thing I wanted.

Harry came and took my hand in his little one and squeezed it, looking up at me. He knocked on the living room door, confusing the hell out of me. As Harry opened the door, I was met with a beautiful sight. Colourful lights were hung up, the room's light was dimly lit, creating a romantic atmosphere, and there was a table in the middle of the room, which held candles which were lit up, and little red petals scattered on the table too. I looked around in awe, meaning that I didn't notice Liam coming up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I jumped in shock, causing Liam to laugh, making my heart skip. Liam's laugh never failed to make my heart skip. He rested his chin against my shoulder, and kissed the side of my face.

"Do you like it?" Liam asked. I could hear the smile on his face and all I wanted to do was kiss him until his lips were swollen and red, just the way I liked them. I bit my lip.

"It's....wonderful, how did you do all this?" I asked. Liam made a noise at the back of his throat, and sighed in content.

"Well, I had a few little helpers" he said, leaning the side of his face against mine, so I could feel the grin on his face.

"God, the kids look adorable, where did you get those gorgeous outfits....Zayn's suit's is just....it's big on his tiny frame but It looks stunning on him...and Niall just looks so pretty in purple and...." I was stopped by Liam clasping my hand in his bigger one, tenderly stroking my thumb with his own. I looked down at our interlocked hands, a smile unintentionally appearing on my face.

"Let's not talk about the kids tonight...it's me and you yeah" Liam said softly. I looked him up and down and realised that he was dressed up, wearing a blue shirt that was tight on him, showing off his abs which were to die for, in my opinion, and some black trousers. He looked absolutely gorgeous to be honest, but that was Liam. I looked down at my outfit, thinking about how underdressed I looked compared to my husband. He seemed to notice and smiled, pulling me further into the room. He pulled out a chair for me like the gentlemen he is, and I sat down, before he sat down himself in front of me.