Tradgety

I ran To them as quickly as i could.  " Whats ... wrong.... with .... him?" i asked between pants. " I... i don't really know he just feel as soon as he got back from lessons."  she cried harder. i bent down and checked his breathing. it was really rough and  heavy. "he's still alive! I'll be right back you stay with him!" I darted  back to Markara's house because it was closer than the healer's hut in the villiage.

       About ten minutes later i was rushing back with old Markara close behind me. When we reached Naxsis she bent over to exsamin him as i went to comfort his mother. She sobbed laying her head on my shoulder. " I don't know what happened he was fine this morning. Oh, My poor son!" she cried.

       Markara stood back up and sighed. "it is an illness i do not no. it has never been seen in the history of our villiage," she said gravley.  His mother began to cry harder as his brothers, who had shown up later, began taking him to the house.

       Markara gave Naxsis's mother directions for his care hoping that they would be the right ones. " Let me know if it worsenes. i will tell Jamix (the current healer) of your sons condition". Markars said. She nodded then Markara turned to me. "you should probably go home and get some rest." I nodded and left.

         The next morning i didn't have lessons so i decided to head out to help Makara and Jamix. I walked into the healer's hut to find 3 patients in there asleep and Kicha's mother and father carring the babies out. " hello Anya," they said together " they needed the space so we are leaving a little early but Makara said she will check in on me and the Babies later" Kicha's Mother smiled as she left.

           I glance over at Jamix who is  looking at me as well. "five more people have fallen ill not including Naxsis and his eldest brother Helxm." He said frowning. I frowned with him and glanced around at the other parients. I recognized them all. " Is there anything i can do to help?" i asked worried. "yes, i need you to take theses herbs to Naxsis's Family." i took the herbs and rushed out the door.

       i got to the house to see that what Jamix said was true. Naxsis's brother had also fallen ill. Naxsis himself looked worse but he was mostly awake. He moaned as i help his mother feed him the herbs. I could see the pain plainly on his face.

Naxsis wasn't the nicest boy i had ever met but i still didn't belive he deserved this pain.

        Naxsis's mother sent me out the forest to collect wood so she could heat the boy's room. i was more than happy to help. It took me a while to get to the forest although Naxsis's house is closer to it than any ohter house besides my own. I began to collect small branches in the wicker basket his mother had given me. I tripped over a tree root and fell. The basket went flying. i stumbled to get up and dusted myself off. Great Anya you can't even walk without falling and loosing everything. I walked over to where the basket had landed and began re-colecting the wood.

       On my way back i smelled something funny. It smelled like the time Kicha tried cooking and brunt her whole stove. It smelled kinda like smoke.... smoke.....SMOKE! I ran as fast as icould In the direction i smelled it. I dropped the basket ant left it behind me.

         Soon a bright orange and red flame apeared in my line of vision. OH NO! i ran straight into the burning village. i saw people fleeing and my eyes began to sting. " FATHER! FATHER!" i screamed at the top of my lungs. "FATHER!" suddenly an arm grabbed me. It was Yinlel. " Anya! i was looking for you, we have to get out of here!" he yelled. "But my father!  I HAVE TO GO GET HIM!" I screamed in protest struggling to get out of his grasp. "FINE but I'm coming with you!" he yelled back. we both ran untill another arm grabbed me. It was Mrs. Taflin. " ANYA! Go to the Portal Tree ! I Will round up survivors and try to save as many as i can you go get the moonstones! NOW!" I thought of my father but trusted Mrs. Taflin in saving him. I nodded and ran in the other direction with Yinlel on my heels.

       On our way out of the village i heard a cry. It was a baby. i spun around to see Kicha's house in ruins with baby Yelix  Crying in pure terror. I quickly scooped him up and ran from the blazing flames.

           When we reached the tree i bent down and picked up a sharp rock. "give me your hand!" i comanded Yinlel. "Why?" He asked shocked. "we need magic blood !" i screamed back. He looked at me scepticaly then reluctantly held out his hand. He winced when i cut it ans squeezed out a drop of blood onto the roots. all of a sudden the tree was engulfed with a shimmering light. it moved slowly which was rather inconvenitnt for an EMERGENCY portal. I wished it would go faster because the fire began to spead closer to us.

                                                             suddenly all was black.

        I woke lying in a forest next to Yinlel with a cry ringing in my ear. I looked over to find Yelix laying about two feet away crying. The events from yeaterday came flooding back. i rushed to  pick up Yelix. I looked around as i rocked him and nudgged Yinlel awake with my foot. The forest we were in was definetly not part of the village. hopefully that means the tree worked. 

       Yinlel Slowly pulled him self up. " Owe my neck!" He said then saw my expression and looked in my direction. There was a large yellow tube with a blue ladder leading up to it. there was also a small box with a roof with a small green slope resembling the tube coming off of it.  I wonder what the contraption was. I began to walk to it when Yinlel Pulled me back. "Don't  go to close. It might be dangerouse." I nodded and looked at it again. suddenly a little girl wearing strange clothes poped out of the tube. she was smiling and then she spotted me.  she came skipping over.

          "Hi i'm molly! What's your name?" she asked. Yinlel stepped forward infront of Yelix and I protectivly. " I am Yinlel and this is Anya and the baby is Yelix" he gestured to us when he said our names. the little girl giggled and closed her mud brown eyes. " you guys have silly names!" I thought that it was she with the silly name but i guess not.

       I nodded to the yellow tube. "what is that?" i asked nudgging Yinlel aside. she giggled again " oh silly that's a slide haven't you ever seen one before?" Me and Yinlel glanced at eachother and shook our heads.  i decided then that this might be a harder Journey than i thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please tell me what you think i need your imput

and please comment & fan!