Chapter 11

*MISTERY POV*

Pffff. Ethan may have failed but I sure wont! like that saying says 'If you want something done right you gotta do it yourself.

[CALL]

-Hey sir Nevar have you decided what to do to Ethan?

-Yes I have

-What is it sir?

-Kill him and send the head you know where. oh and send a note telling them I'm a friend. HAHAHA!

-Alright sir goodbye

-Bye

[CALL END]

Now to fill out the name ok Nevar. Great now I'm done with the school stuff now I will go and return it. haha! she will never see it coming! See you soon Sky....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**SKYLAR POV **

I woke up sore. "wake up love I made you breakfast" i groan and lay back down "it hurts to move!" I realized what I just said and said "take that smirk off yo face mister!" I got up and he said something i never thought he would find out "so are you gonna make more youtube vids cuz they were great" i turn slowly "h-how do you know?" i ask shocked "I kinda came across your vids and they were hilarious you were pretty famous huh?" i nod "yeah but i guess i had no more ideas err i did but those pranks um were lets say a bit extreme" he huffs and i feel offended "you wanna see a vid huh?" he nods "well ill call cair and have her bring 'THE BAG'  " i leave, get some clothes and i get in the shower. I step out and pull on my black skinny jeans, my white hoodie and converse. I then braid my hair to the side and put on my usual make up on. I walk out to my room grab my phone and go eat breakfast. I finish and hear a knock on the door, i open it to see cair with our equipment in hand "hi so  Brody wants to see me err us do a video and we will do Prank 'cray,cray' she gasps and nods "we better not get caught by the popo" i nod "you know how hard i am to catch" i wink and see Brody come over to us "leggo" we nod and we drive to the trolley. "why are we here?" Brody asks "shhh" he nods and cair turns the camere on.

*VIDEO*

"hey eveyone I'm here with Brody my boyfriend and cair we are about to pull a prank on cuz this duface doesnt think i can we are going to 'the bag' and you know what will happen"

*skylar holds bag and shows it to camera*

"wait whats in the bag?" *skylar pulls Brody closer and whispers* "you will see my amigo" 

*skylar, Brody and cair get on the trolley skylar pulls on her hoodie and sets the bag in a random seat then sits down* 

"really just leave the bag?" "no just wait" *trolley gets close to the stop skylar walks next to the bag and stands there* "CIA!" *people look at her* "Hello ladies and gentlemen have any of you seen a black bag dropped off?" *people nod and people look worried* "well can anyone tell me where?" "no miss but may i ask why?" "because there is a bomb in the bag and if i dont find it we will all die" *we arrive at the station and every one pushes each other to leave* *the camera is put on pause and they get off and walk over to the park then the camera goes back to play* "well that was the prank tell me a prank a dare or truth and ill do it or answer it thanks this has been pranking innocent people BYE!!" *camera then turns off*

*VIDEO OVER*

     The camera turns off and I look at Brody to see the shocked look on his face haha priceless. "So what did you think?" he stares at me before smiling "well I thought you were great" I was surprised he said that he usually says something dirty. He then walks up to me and whispers in my ear "especially where you pretend to be from the CIA it turned me on" I shiver and smirk "well we better buy handcuffs" I tease and he groans "anyway lets go I wanna watch a movie!" they nod and we walk to the car and drive home"

*MISTERY POV*

  I walk to the basement, we already killed her family and Ethan has run away. Whatever I can still use one of her family members. I see her in a cell. "Hello my dear you will help me" she snarled "like I would help the likes of you" she then spits on me "listen bitch we both know skylar would do anything to help you and she would give herself up to let you live she is MY mate and she is being brainwashed by that bastard!" she laughs "so you think she wont do it? She will espacially if its YOU" she is shocke and I she fear but she is an Alpha female she will not bow down or look weak but for her family she looks afraid. I turn and walk to the door but before I do I turn back and say "She would do anything for you Mary"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~DANDANDAAAAN! Aunt Mary is alive? HAHA didn't see that coming huh? anyway i'll update soon thanks for reading this and who could the mistery person be? so many questions but you will have to read and find out anyway read some of my other stories like 

~MY ANNOYING PROTECTOR (jeff the killer story)