Chapter 2

• Dedicated to All The Readers

**SKYLAR POV**

I woke up tiered the first day

Of my new life... although I kinda missed my mom waking me up. A singel tear fell down my cheek. " I will not cry its my new life not gona start w-weak " I whispered to myself and got up. I went to take a shower putting on my strawberry scented soap. After I steped out of the shower I wraped my white fluffy towel on. I straitend my hair and put on mascara,and lip gloss it was also strawberry flavor. I waked over to my closet and grabed my black demi shorts and a blue v-neck shirt with my blue converse. I grabed my messanger bag and whent to the kitchen were I found alice eating pop tarts like crazy dam she could win a pie contest... "Morning" she said "Mornin what are you eating ?" I asked "um...pop tarts duhh" she said "ill just grab an apple can you give me a ride?" I asked hopeful"wait don't you have your own car not to be mean of course" she said "well I don't get the car till I turn 21 so... yeah" I said. She was silent "sure lets roll" "wait are the guys comin?" I asked "they always ditch on mondays then show up at a random time I bet they are off on a ditch swaping drugs or becomin hookers" she said annoyed I giggled a little but I could acctually see that. Whit that we walked out the door and headed to the car.

**Brody's POV**

I woke up and I was tired it was MONDAY yay (note the sarcasm) I hate all my teachers they are boring. "Ugg" I said out loud. Actually i hate any day thatends with a Y unless it starts with an S. Any way I got up took and did the same boring routine. My wolf was whining "Mate I want a mate" luke said "shut up we will find her for now lets call um lets see.." I scrolled down my phone stacy...lucy...kareen "stacy she has a nice body" I told luke "yeah but I want MY MATE!!!" He said but I blocked him out. I got to school in my black sports car. I got out and went to my usual group of friends wich were Grady, Sarah his mate, Andrew we call him andy he isnt mated, Josh and cassy his mate she is human, and Matt not mated but he flirts with any girl who moves. "So who wants to ditch " andy said "Nah I heard there was a new student I wanna check her OUT!" Matt said of course he would say that "yeah I want to see her maybe she is andy,or Matt's mate " cassy said " I just dont care" I said to them they all stared at me. "What?" I said " Lets go walk around and be late huh?" Andy said "Okay" we all agreed.

*SKYLAR POV*

I got to school and it was huge! I walked to the office were there was an old woman behind the desk. "hello what can I do for you?" she asked "um I-Im new here" she smiled "oh Skylar James?" She asked "yes I am" I said "ok here is your time table locker number and ok a combination" I smiled and she smiled back "thank you" and I left.

When I looked at the schedual it said

Period 1: Ap Math

Period 2: Ap English

Period 3: Ap History

Period 4: free period

Period 5: Lunch

Period 6: Ap science

Period 7: Choir

Locker : 526

Locker combination: 0-26-8

Ok so math room 203 lets see this is a horibel map! I cant even find the girls bathroom! I kept walking until I smelled the most intoxicating scent. Shit. My wolf screamed 'MATE'.

*Brody's POV*

'MATE' my wolf howld in joy I smelled strawberrys mixed with a creamy scent that made my mouth water. I ran twoards the sent I ignored the sound of my friends calling out at me. I ran until I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her eyes sparkeled in the sun light wich made her hair seam like it was glowing. I went to her wraped my arm around her waist "mine" I said "Yours" she said wich made me happy.

*SKYLARS POV*

I love him I have been waiting for my mate and promised myself wen I found him I would love him and I do even though we just met. "whats your name?" He asked with lust in his eyes "Skylar you?" He looked at me " I love you and your name " he smiled sweetly at me " I love you to but you never answered my question" I said "oh right its Brody" he smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you think? Please no mean comments thank you.