Chapter 7

Skylar POV: PARTY

I was getting ready with cair. I was wearing a navy blue tight dress that went mid-thigh, black high heels and honestly I felt naked but sadly I had to wear it cair made me some times I think what a great friend (sarcasm ) anyway she is currently curling the ends of my hair and finishing my make up which was smokey black/gray eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, and a little pink lip glossand she was done "can I look now?" She nods "my masterpiece! It's alive!!" I laughed and walked to the mirror. *gasp* I was stunned I didn't know I could look like this! "Thank you!" I shouted "okay now go and have fun!" "Okay bye!" And I walked out and in to the living room were Brody stood in blue jeans and a black button up shirt he looked hot! Anyway back to the world "lets go you look beautiful" he said "thanks" I smiled and we kissed.

AT THE PARTY: TWO HOURS LATER

I wasn't drunk not yet. You see were only get half as drunk as humans. I'm a lone at the couch huh Brody is taken twenty minutes in the bathroom I guess I better go check he is fine. I walked up the stairs and walked in the first room. As I walked in I saw Stacy the new girl on my mate and they were kissing oh my god! I knew it! My heart broke . He saw me and pushed her "sky it's not what it looks like" I had to be strong "I don't believe it YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME!!!!!" I screamed at him and I walked up to him and looked him in the eyes "I skylar James reject you Brody Lexington because of the inability to be honest and trustworthy I shall leave the pack and never return" it hurt which meant it was working now we only had the mate bond for 3 months and then we would feel nothing. "Goodbye" and I ran as fast as I could.

Brody's POV

"I skylar James reject you Brody Lexington because of the inability to be honest and trustworthy" I felt a pang in my heart. No! my wolf cried 'what is it?' I asked 'her human side rejected us not her wolf she will die in 3 months!' I was shocked . No! It can't be I gotta stop her "I shall leave the pack and never return goodbye" she ran way to fast. Dam her speed! "I have done my job....yes follow her" I heard Stacy whisper. But why? 'BRODY HELP ME!!!" I heard skylar call. Oh no! I ran but I couldn't smell her scent. DAM IT! 'I don't reject you Brody' was the last thing I heard her say.

*Skylar POV*

I was running I was gonna start new.

Snap

Shit it's a rouge!

Before I could run a cloth was place on my nose I felt dizzy 'BRODY HELP ME!' I screamed through the link but I blacked out my last thought was 'I don't reject you Brody'

{THE END}

Jk not really the end anyway tell me what you thought