Chapter 3

*SKYLAR POV*

So we were standing in the empty hallway "so um I have to go to class or ill be late" I said to Brody "alright what class do you have?" He asked with a smile I love his smile it has no word to discribe it. I think im too late for homeroom " well AP math" I said " ill walk you " he said as he grabbed my hand "o-ok" I stuttered and smiled. We walked to the class room and he said " Would you like to go on a date with me on friday at 6?" I blushed wen he said that cuz honestly I have never been asked out "y-yeah um okay" I said but sounded kinda well really really dumb and he said "cool" and he left. I put my hand on the door handle I hesitated for a second and thought 'what if I stand out wait of course im gonna stand out im late ugg ' and then I opened the door and of course people stared and I heard some of them whisper "hey look shes hot " and then I heard " I would tap that ass" wich made me angry im no slut and they thought I couldnt hear them. I sniffed the air 'yep they're werewolfs' I sniffed them and they're not high ranking wolfs " Ok who are you and why are you late?" The teacher snapped well some ones in a bad mood "um skylar and im new so I had trouble finding my way around" I said "ok well dont let it happen again or detention im miss cooper go take a seat anywhere I dont care " she said 'well shes rude I hate her already' I thought to myself. I nodded then looked up most guys were 'saying sit by me' or 'hey wanna go out' but I ignored them and walked to the back next to a girl who had black hair and green eyes and was siting next to the window she looked up and smiled I smiled back "hi my name is tara" she said "my name is skylar nice to meet you" I said while I sat down "so you wanna be best friends?" She asked so suddenly "ok I guess we can be best friends" she squealed quite loudly miss cooper shouted "Keep.It.quiet!" And glared "sorry" we said at the same time. After math we walked out of the room "ok so what class do you have?" She asked " I have Ap english" I said "YAY I have that too!" She screamed in my face I could litteraly smell her stomach as she screamed I know it sunds weird but trust me wen you're a hybrid you have better hearing,smelling,tasteing,and sight sences "WE ARE WALKING DOWN DA HALLWAY,HALLWAY,HALLWAY TO NOWHERE!!!" She sang "shhh don't be so loud " "dont be such a party pooper" she said "okay fine but stop shouting I dont like attention" "oh sky by the way here is my number so I can txt you" she said as she handed me a piece of paper.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

After the day I went to alicia's car but I couldn't find it so I called her. "Hello?" She sounds like she has been crying "hi why didn't you wait for me is everything ok?" I asked " no my mom got in a car crash I don't know how cuz she is always a cautious driver" she said while I was close to tears "ok um im gonna go to the hospital over there" I said cuz honestly I was in pain what if anything happend I couln't handel it "no no its too far of a walk just go home and we will be there in 3 hours maybe 5 but uncle david will stay with her" I couldn't speak I was still in shock "o-ok bye" "bye" . I was walking home wen I heard a twig snap behind me so I looked back but no one was there so I kept going till a rock fell infront of me I picked up the rock and it had a note on it it said

~Dear Skylar

Remember us yes you do we killed your parents it us we are back and we have more people and rouges to help EVERYONE you love will die and ill have you as my wife and slave so don't try to run or we will make your nightmare come true.

~With love Ethan,

I Started runing with the note in my hand and went inside the house up to my room. I cried and cried "mom,dad please come back please mommy I miss you and dad I need you" after an hour of crying I stoped maybe all I need is a shower so I got up and went to the bathroom looked in the miror and saw my puffy red eyes and tear stained cheeks. After my shower I felt better and I went to my closet I got a green tank top and black runing shorts. Hours passed and I got a txt.

~ hi

~ hi who is this?

~ Its tara ur bff

~Oh hi how are you?

~Boerd how about you?

~Home alone

~OMG like in that movie lol

~ yea lol im accualy sad :(

~Why?

~Cuz my aunt got in a car accident and I need help can you come over?

~Sure ill be there in 5 k?

~ k bye

After 10 min. I heard a knock I went down stairs and opened the door. "hi so you need a friend you can tell me anything ok?" I knew I could trust her "ok I need to get it all out" we went to my room and sat on my bed "ok on my 15th birthday my parents got notes about how some creepy stalker wanted me but we didn't think to much of it and we kept getting notes everyday so a week before my 17th birthday it stoped so we thought it had been a prank but on my birthday I got a note that said 'your family will die' and I came back from school to find the whole pack dead exept for my parents my mom was bleeding and my dad was fighting them of wen they saw me they said go to your aunt mary and don't look back and today I got another note" I showed her the note and she was shocked "oh my gosh I don't know what to say im soo sorry are you ok? Have you told anyone this? " she said "its ok and no your the first" we kept talking until she had to go "bye see you tomorrow" "okay bye are you gonna be ok?" "yeah im only going to have like 3 more hours a lone" I faked a smile so she wouln't worry "ok call if anything happens" "ok" so after that i went to my room and got a txt from Brody

~hi sweetheart how are you

~Good how did you get my number?

~ Thats a secret

~Wait was it tara

~Fine yeah it was

~How do you know her?

~ she's my little sister

~oh

~ I was txting you cuz she told me something was wrong

~yeah accualy im at home come over ill tell you

~ok

I waited and heard a knock I went to the door and jay came in "hi" I said "hey were you crying?" He asked with a concerned look in his eyes "yeah come on ill explain" after I told him the story I started to cry and he huged me the whole time "its okay its okay" he whispered and I looked at him and he leaned closer to my face he had lust in his eyes and his lips made contact with mine I put my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair he pulled closer if it was even possible I could feel his 'little friend' rub against my thigh and I moaned he groand but we stoped our foreheads together breathing hard "Can I mark you?" He asked "not yet I have to get to know you ok?" "ok its fine I can wait" after he left everyone came home even david he was crying? Oh no no no not aunt mary! "hi what happened?" Alice cried "u-u-um m-mom she she died there was a mix up and s-she" she broke down and cried I was crying too oh no its all my fault it was because of me they have started.

============================

Do you like it or hate please comment and vote.