The Alpha's Hybrid Mate (not edited)

Please be nice its my first story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~~ Skylars Pov~~*

*FASH BACK*

"Run run run GO TO YOUR AUNT MARY DON'T LOOK BACK!!!!" My mom yelled while my dad was fighting of the hunters I just turned 17 a week ago and now my parents where being murdered in cold blood. I ran as fast as I could through the woods till a police man found me. I was being sent to my aunt mary's house...

** FLASH BACK OVER**

       I am a hybrid not just any kind I was a demon, witch, werewolf,vampire,and angel yeah weird I know I can change my eyes to any color I want so to hide my self I keep them a crystal type blue I have golden blond hair not the fake type of hair the real type well since all my sides are what make me beautiful not that im conceited im acually really shy around new peaople but crazy when they get to know me. Im 5"9 so im pretty tall I have soft slightly pink lips my skin is flawless. My parents died a month ago now im going to my aunts house im in a plane right now my parents were rich so I get everything when I'm 21. "please put your seat bealts on we are about to land thank you for choosing eagles fly air lines" I heard the lady say well this is it my new life starts now...

** After landing**

After we landed I got off with all my suitcases I could carrry them fine since I was very strong some would say too strong but I never minded it was helpful at times. " SKYLAR!!!" I heard a lady yell then felt someone hug me "um... Aunt marry?" I said. Well this isnt akward (sarcasm) "yeah oh my gosh skylar your so tall I havent seen u in like forever " she said which was weird since I don't know her that well. "Well lets go you have alot of people to meet" she said before we left in a red convertible car.

** Brody's POV**

I'm soo tired of sleeping around it's making me sick knowing I have a mate but if I go into heat I have to do it . seriously

I can't even remember this brunett's name. "Hey babe" She whispered trying to sound seductively "um get out" I said bluntly "b-but I thought we had something special" she said "well you thought wrong now get your clothes and get out" I said "fine you JERK BUT KNOW YOU WILL COME BACK FOR MORE !!!" She screamed. Dam this girl is desperate oh well I don't even know her.

**Breakfast still Brody's POV**

"Nice you slept with her and left her" bryan said . I smirked "you know how I play " I said "well when you meet your mate you wont anymore" he said. Bryan's my best friend since we were born. He has brown hair and hazel eyes he is well built not as much as me though he is 6"4 pretty tall not as musch as me gO

though im 6"7 I have black hair and light hazel eyes im the player and im also the soon to be Alpha of the red blood pack the strongest in this country. I guess ill go baack to bed now im tierd "well I'm off to bed" I said it was only 4 am "k bro " bryan said not even paying atention.

** SKYLAR'S POV**

"We are here" mary said "ok" I said " your uncle is the alpha so you can be in our pack the blue moon pack " "okay thank you so much for letting me stay " I said honestly almost about to cry "no its my pleasure just know we care so much for you and know you can tell me anything ok?" "ok"i said quietly "Now lets go everyone will be excited to see you also our pack is small you don't mind do you?" She asked "of course not its fine im use to small so who is in the pack?" " well your cousins keith and kyle the twins um... Aunt claire,uncle tristan,david my mate alice our daughter and her mate justin oh almost forgot aunt lizzy and he mate carlos with raven their son the soon to be beta and alice will be the alpha yeah GIRL POWER " that made me giggle as we entered everyone was there " this is kyle,keith , raven, alice, lizzy, carlos david, justin, claire and tristan" she said pointing to them keith and kyle were blond with hazel eyes they were probably 6"5 they were well built raven was the one with black hair and greenish blue eyes he looked like he was 6"6 or 6"7, alice was gorgeous she had redish hair dark blue eyes and had curves every wehere ,claire was a short person with almond hair and creamy baby blue eyes, tristan was blond with dark green eyes, david the alpha had black hair with black eyes, carlos had brown hair with hazel eyes, justin who had red hair and green eyes about 6"5 and aunt mary short with dark red hair and blue eyes I know were alice gets her looks from "nice to meet you all" I said with a natural smile I havent smiled in a while it feels good in a way "ok lets go lizzy,mary, david, carlos, claire,and tristan" "wait did you call your self why?" Aunt lizzy said "cuz I did not want to be left out " she said in a duh tone which made me giggle a little " okay lest leave them to get to know each other" and they left after the left alice turned to me and said " lets show you your room finally im not the only 17 year old girl " she squealed "okay im hapy im your cousin then" I said honestly and smiled she smiled back "k lets get you settled in oh if you don't mind me asking..." She started "what?" I asked now curious " Iwaswonderingwhatyouareyousmelldifferent" she said in one breath "well I'm a hybrid a warewolf,vampire,angel,witch ,and a demon." "wow really ? That is soooo COOL!!!" She screamed "we are going to be bcfs "she said "um..whats that?" I asked "best cousins forever!" She said "ok yeah um when do I start school?" "Tomorrow you start senior year we have other packs in the school like the red blood pack " she said my eyes widend "y-you mean the strongest pack in the country?" "yeah that one but most of them ere jerks so you will get hit on I mean your pretty!" I blushed "hour just saying your the pretty one" she blushed "ok time for bed" she said "ok night" "noght bcf".

** Brody's POV**

well tomorrow the new student gets here wonder is she is a slut she probably is jeez.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Hope you liked it ill updated when I can.