Chapter 1

"I can't begin to think that I let you erase OUR home." Frisk said. When Chara and Frisk erased everything, we got stuck in the void.

"Well, to be fair, we would have no where to go." Chara replied. They had a look of regret on their face. Frisk patted their back as a way to console them.

"What are you doing? Is that some sort of attack?" Chara asked. Frisk just smiled sweetly at Chara. "Is that pity? I don't want your pity!" Chara yelled. "I know you didn't want to kill mom or Asgore." Frisk said softly. "Why are you being so nice to me?" Chara quivered. Frisk hugged them and Chara started crying on their shoulder. "We'll get out, and when we do, I'm going to show you how nice all of them are. And how some humans are nice."

"You think you will get out of the void?" A voice behind them said. "You will be here forever." The cold voice said. Chara the replied with the same cold voice "We will get out. We are determined to leave."

Then they woke up. At first Frisk and Chara thought they were back in the underground, until they looked up and saw a sign that read 'Welcome to Gravity Falls'

"So it wasn't a dream." Chara whispered. "Show mercy. Don't fight. We will get home but you HAVE to show mercy." Frisk said emphasizing have. "Okay, but I'm keeping the knife for protection." Frisk just shrugged and started walking towards Gravity Falls.

*In Mt. Ebott*

Sans woke up in his bed. He felt for the cut Chara had left, but it wasn't there. 'So you decided to do another reset, huh kid.' Sans thought.

Sans waited. And waited. And waited. Frisk never came by. Sans started to get confused. 'Why isn't the kid here?! Are they taking their sweet time killing everything? Or, are they really not here?' Sans thought 'They have to be here! The timeline reset!' He was so caught up in this logic that he waited the entire day waiting.

*Back in Gravity Falls*

Watching the people of the small town walk around and talk fills you with determination

Frisk LV 1 Health 20 ???

Frisk made their save right in front of the town. "Our LOVE reset." Frisk said. "I realised." Chara snapped back. "C'mon, we need to find out why we are here and not at the start of the Ruins."

Chara grabbed Frisks arm and pulled them into town.

"Hello!" A girl yelled popping in front of the pair. It startled them so much that the two were in a stance of Chara reaching for their knife and Frisk holding them back. "Show mercy." Was all Frisk said to Chara.

"Hello there! What's your name?" Chara said. Their cheery voice sounded fake, but convincing enough for the girl. "I'm Mabel! Who are you two?" 'Mabel' asked. If Flowey were here Mabel would be on the ground, dead.

"I'm Frisk and this is Chara! Can you please tell us where we are?" Frisk said with a soft smile on their face. "You're in Gravity Falls, Oregon silly! Didn't you know that?" Mabel asked. Suddenly a boy who looked like exactly like Mabel showed up and grabbed Mabel by the arm and said "Sorry about her, she loves everyone" and started dragging her away.

Before Mabel could get out of sight she yelled "visit the mystery shack!" Chara just scoffed and said "she can't be any threat to us an- wait doesn't the 'Mystery Shack' sound like a place with answers to you or is it just me?" Frisk smiled and nodded.

A/N: Hello! I started this because I had a thought of what if Chara and Frisk were in this game or that show? So I made this. I wanted to make a pacifist book and a genocide book for each book like this. Bye.

P.S. their won't be any povs.