Haunted Hotel

- This is my experience from literally 2-4ish days ago -

---

So I was on vacation with my family and this was the last hotel we were staying in until we came back home. This was in LA. It was a small hotel that didn't have a proper resturant and the layout wasn't thought out. We could only get to our room through a gate accessed from the back of the hotel. When we walked into our room something didn't feel right. I was feeling bad vibes but thought nothing of it as we unpacked.

I remember noticing the trash can in the room near the bed and moving it to the bathroom because my mum was complaining about it being near her bed. There were also plastic cups and I put one in the bathroom before going to bed but the rest were in the main room. When we woke up in the morning the trash can was near my mums bed again and there were several cups in the bathroom which was strange because there were only 4 in the room to begin with. We still tried to pretend that it didn't happen.

The next night (last night) I had been watching some ghost videos on youtube (The Gabbie Show's ones). Then I went to bed. Because it was a small room I had to share a bed with my younger brother. We both woke up at the exact same time feeling a wave of panic. My phone display also turned on by itself (no notifications had come through within 5 minutes before). It was exactly 3am. Exactly 2 hours later I had the worst sleep paralysis of my life and my brother said he also had it and we both worked out that we saw the same things. My parents said we were constantly screaming.

The toilet (old and definitely not automatic) kept flushing at random times and when checking out we told them our room number and the worker whispered to another worker. I could just hear what was said. He said "I thought we weren't letting anyone stay in that room, its not safe." I've had a lot of interesting hotel experiences but the way this happened was the creepiest.