Chapter 7

××Lucy pov××
I opened the guild doors. Everyone stared at me in shock. They saw (name) laying on my back. Then Natsu ran up to me and took (Name) off of my back, and hugged her protectively. He noticed the blood stain on her shirt. Natsu took her to the infermary. Then Master Makarov called Polusica. When Polusica came she explained what happened. And when she left Natsu threw a tantrum.
××Natsu pov××
Polusica left. "(NAME) CANT DIE ON ME SHE CANT BREAK HER PROMISE" I yelled.
FLASHBACK
I still remember the days where name and I always played Every day. "I promise that I will protect you" I said. "I promise that I will always be with you" name promised. I smiled at name, she smiled back at me. Then we both went to the guild and played with Lisanna. Lisanna was very nice to us. She helped us raise Happy. She defended us from Mirajane when we were younger.
Back to now
Lisanna died two years ago. I can't let name die on me too. "SHE CANT LEAVING ME I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART AND I CANT LET HER DIE" I yelled. "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT LUCY, IF YOU DIDINT GO ON THAT HARD JOB NAME WOULD NOT BE HURT" I yelled at Lucy.
××Lucy pov××
Hearing the words "it's all your fault Lucy" make me sad. It actually is my fault. I felt tears at the corner of my eyes. I ran out of the guild. Nobody followed me. Nobody cares why did I even join Fairy Tail, their just bastards that only care for (Name) I thought.
××Gray Pov××
Lucy left the guild crying. It's Natsu's fault that she is sad. "Natsu I think you took it way to far with Lucy" Erza said. "I don't care she caused (Name) to be hurt" Natsu said. "Natsu you have to apologize some day" I said.
××Natsu pov××
I went for a visit to the infermary. There i saw (Name) with bandages across her stomach. "I'm sorry that I broke my promise (Name)" I said. "I'M SORRY (NAME)" I yelled. "Natsu You didn't break your promise I'm still here for you and I haven't broken my promise eather" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw (Name) on the bed. I hugged her, she winced in pain. I saw that her stomach was hurt badly. "I'm sorry" I said. "No Natsu it's fine" (Name) smiled. I smiled back.
××Gray's pov××
I went to the infermary when Natsu got out. (Name) had fallen asleep. I smiled at the sight at seeing her sound asleep. I remember when Name and I were chatting when we were 12 years old. The whole guild was calm, the calm was interrupted when Natsu came in yelling, and dragged Name away from me.

To be continued....

Cliffhanger, can you please request what will happen in the next chapter because I don't have any ideas