Chapter 3

I was with Natsu and Happy looking for Igneel. He has been trying to find Igneel since we were kids. Even Happy was desperate to look for Igneel. But a it still felt like a few years ago. Lisanna died on a job a few years ago. Natsu couldn't get over her death. I couldn't eather. How could we if our best friend died. Well back to now. Natsu had heard girls talking about how Salamander was in town. Natsu had thought that it was Igneel. He went over to the group of girls. He noticed that
It was not Igneel. "Oi, your not Igneel who are you?" Natsu asked. "I'm the one and only Salamander" he explained. I noticed a ring on "Salamanders' finger" it was a love spell. Then I noticed a blonde teen with brown eyes who was about to fall in love with "Salamander" get out of the spell. "Here, you can have my autograph" Salamander told Natsu. The girls glared at him and threw him to the garbage can. Then Salamander left. I walked over to Natsu. "Natsu-san are you alright" I asked him. "Yeah... I'm... fine" he mummbled. Then the blonde chick walked over to us. "Thanks for all your help" she said using a closed eyed smile. I helped Natsu up. "Your welcome" Natsu said. "How about I take all off you to a restaurant, my treat" she said.
××At the restaurant××
"You are looking for a dragon!" The Blonde named Lucy exclaimed. Natsu and Happy nodded. "His name is Igneel The Fire Dragon King" Natsu stated happily. "Aye!" Happy said. "Well its time for me to go see you around" Lucy said. "Oki bye Lucy-chan" I said.
××Lucy pov××
I might have taken a small crush on Natsu. But maybe he doesn't like me back because (name) might be his girlfriend. Just about as I was going to leave the waiter asked me to turn around. As I turned around, I saw Natsu and Happy bowing to me yelling "Goddess". "GUYS STOP THAT ITS EMBARRASSING" I yelled. (Name) tried to pick Natsu Up, but she succeed with Happy. Then Natsu got up. I left and sat at a bench reading Sorcerer Weekly. I wish I could join Fairy Tail. I accidentally said it aloud. Then I saw 'Salamander' come out of a bush. "So you want to join Fairy Tail huh?" He asked me. I nodded. "I can help you but you have to come to my ship party at 8:00 pm" he said. "I'll be there" I said with a fake smile.