Chapter 2

Natsu had taken you to his guild Fairy Tail. He had introduced you to the master. You even became a member. Natsu took you to the forest who knows why. But then something hit his head. "(Y/n) what is this!" Natsu asked you. "Natsu, that's easy it's an egg" you said. Natsu decided to take the egg to the guild.
××At the guild××
"There's no way that you can take care of an egg Flames For Brains" Gray said. Natsu and Gray then started to get into a fight. What they were lucky for is that Erza wasn't looking. Then Erza had heard the noise "What is going on" she asked. "Nothing Erza" you said. Erza shoot you a glare sending chills down your spine.
××a few weeks later×××
♡♡Your pov♡♡
Natsu and Gray were laying there fainted. I picked Natsu Up and took him to the guilds infermary. I then did the same to Gray. 'Maybe one day these idiots would stop fighting and letting Erza beat them to a pulp' I thought. Erza and I basically have to go the same routine every single day. Make Natsu and Gray stop fighting and take them to the infermary.

♢♢Natsu pov♢♢
(Y/n) took me to the infermary. It's all Ice Princess fault. (Y/n) placed me o the infermary bed. "Thanks (y/n)" I mumbled. I soon fell asleep and (y/n) left the infermary.

♡♡Y/n pov♡♡
Will those two boys stop fighting For once. Well I walked up to Erza and Mirajane "Girls will you two ever stop fighting" I said. Then they both dragged me into their fight.

♢♢Natsu pov♢♢
I walked out of the infermary only to see, Erza and Mira and (y/n) Fighting, Who knew 5 year Olds can fight 6 year olds?, Gray talking to Cana. When did he leave, probably when I was asleep. Then Ice Princess spotted me "Oi, Flame Brain, fight me" Gray said. "FOR WHAT!" I yelled. "For (y/n)" He said smirking. He doesn't know what is going to happen to him. "WHAT (Y/N) IS MINE AND NOBODY ELSE" I yelled the whole guild heard me. So what I was in mad mode.

♡♡Your pov ♡♡
We all heard Natsu yell, so we all turned our heads to him. He was yelling of how I was his. I felt heat rise up to my cheeks. "MAKE THE BEST BOY WIN (Y/N)" Natsu yelled. I had enough of this. "OI,NATSU GRAY I AM NO PRIZE TO BE WON SO STOP THIS NONSENSE" I yelled.

♢♢Grays pov♢♢
I've never heard (y/n) yell. It's all Natsu's fault. Well then Flame brain came running up to me with Flames in his hands. I blocked it with ice. I felt someone's presence behind me. I knew it was (y/n). Natsu should know that I was just playing around. (Y/n) grabbed Natsu and I head. She bonked us together and Natsu fainted. "Never fight for me again" (y/n) said furious. "Yes mam" I said. "Good" (y/n) said smiling. How can she be angry once and the other happy.

♢♢Natsu pov♢♢
I finally woke up. I went up to ice Princess and Punched him. "Don't. Steal. My. (Y/n)" I mumbled. "Who said I was gonna steal Your (y/n)" Gray said. "You said it" I said. "Well maybe I am maybe I'm not" Gray said. Anger was bubbling up inside me. "Do you like her ornot" I said. He shook his head.

♡♡Y/n pov♡♡
Natsu and Gray will never stop arguing will they. Their lucky that Erza is not here. She went out to buy strawberry cake. And when she omen back she will be saying 'If you ruin my Strawberry Cake I'll make you wish that you were never born'. That kinda scares me.
~~A few minutes later~~
Erza came back with her strawberry cake. She was peacefully eating the cake till Gray made her drop it. I had to go buy Erza a new cake before she goes on a rampage. How can she eat all this Cake and not get fat? I ask myself.
-------------------------------------
I'm so sorry that I haven't updated for like 2 months already. I will try to update soon. Just I hope yall can be patient.