Chapter Eleven

Sunday went by in a flash. I mostly stayed with Yona and Joonsuh the whole day. It was really nice but Monday came to soon.

"Rina!" My dad called. I jumped up remembering I have school. I quickly ran to the bathroom getting ready. After getting dress and everything I ran downstairs to see my dad standing next to the coffee maker.

"I've got to go! Bye daddy!" I quickly kissed him on the cheek.

"Wait!" My dad called out. I turned around to see him sit his coffee down. Oh no. When he puts his coffee down its something very important.

"I'm leaving around noon. I won't be back until next Monday. I've got a business trip in China. I've put money in the gar on top of the fridge for food and if you need other things. I thought I would never say this, but I'm leaving a apartment complex to you. The owner will be gone as well. I think her grandson is getting married in Hawaii or something. But other than that you will be the only one here. I don't care if you bring a friend over. Just promise me they will not go into the other rooms. No boys and no parties. Promise." He said holding out his pinky.

"Really? Okay I promise." I said. He handed me the keys. Having all the keys to the whole building was kinda cool. I felt like a complete grown up. I told my dad bye running to school.

"I'm going to be late." I said looking down at my phone. I ran across the street getting blown at by a passing car. But like I predict I was late. Since it was my first time I didn't get in big trouble.

"Why were you late this morning?" Yona asked me sitting at the lunch table. She barley had any food on her tray while I had to much. I was so hungry missing breakfast.

"My dad was talking to me. He's leaving today going on another business trip. But this one is in China so he's going to be gone until next week. I might be asking for a lot but can you please stay with me until then." I looked over giving her puppy dog eyes. She just smiled at me wickedly.

"Do you want boring old me or a real bodyguard?" She said looking behind me. I turned around to see a smiling Taehyung. I felt tears roll down my face as I ran up to him pulling him into the biggest hug ever.

"Don't cry." Taehyung said patting my head.

"I thought you couldn't get out until Friday." I said through the tears.

"My father got me out. But that doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm out." He smiled again making two more tears roll down. I was about to wipe them away when Taehyung did.

"Please stop crying. You look really ugly." He said. I started laughing playfully punching him in the arm.

"Welcome back." Joonsuh said running up to Taehyung. Yona grabbed a apple off my tray throwing it to him.

"Welcome back. East some fruit. You probably didn't get nothing healthy while in there." Yona said smiling. I pulled Taehyung to the table sitting him beside me.

"So when did you get out. I didn't even see you in class. How did you get in the school?" I asked.

"I got out this morning and the principle said it was fine if I came at lunch. I just have to clean the school gym after." He said taking a bit of his apple.

"Well that sucks."Joonsuh said.

"It's fine. I just wanted to come here. I missed you guys." Taehyung said.

"Aw. I know I'm missable." Joonsuh said wiping away a fake tear. We all started laughing at Joonsuh.

"You know Rina was just saying she needs a bodyguard until her dad gets back home. She's in a whole apartment by herself." Yona said winking.

Is she crazy? I-I can't have Taehyung sleep over. My dad said no boys, and she wants me to break one of his rules.

"Is that true? I'll stay over if you want me too." Taehyung said smiling. Oh his smile is a weakness. My brain is saying no don't break your dad's rule. While my heart is saying yes, you and Taehyung all alone.

"Sure." I said. Damn you fool. My brain yelled. While my heart was doing backflips. I just sat there like a idiot picking at my vegetables.

After eating we went to our next class. And finally the day was over. Yona and Joonsuh walked home while I stayed behind with Taehyung in the gym. I helped him pick up basketballs and sweep up the floor.

"You don't have to help." Taehyung said grabbing the mop.

"I want to. Plus I don't want to go home all alone." I said grabbing another mop. As I grabbed the mop I accidentally hit the basket holding the basketballs. Every one of them we just picked up started rolling. Taehyung dropped his mop helping me pick them up.

"I got it. It's my fault." I said. He ignored me until we both grabbed the same ball touching hands. I felt my cheeks blushing and tried pulling my hand away. Taehyung quickly dropped the balls he was holding and grabbed my hand pulling me into a hug.

"Tae-" I just mumbled. He held onto to me until we heard the gym doors close.

"Sorry to break up this little romantic shit here." I looked behind me to see the same cold hearted boy that I meet that day. I also remembered he was the same boy who was bullying Taehyung.

"Jihoon this isn't the time." Taehyung said standing in front of me.

"Because of her? That's fine. She can just watch me kick your ass." Jihoon started charging at Taehyung knocking him on the ground. Two of Jihoon's friends started helping Jihoon beat Taehyung. Jihoon stopped hitting Taehyung but the other two didn't. I stood there afraid.

"Princess." Jihoon started coming near me when I held out my mop. It's not the greatest weapon but it's something. He started walking towards me with a evil smirk on his face. My gripped on the mop was strong as I hit him in the head. He flew to the ground holding his head. Everyone stopped doing what they were doing looking at me. 

"You crazy bitch!" Jihoon cursed trying to stand up. Taehyung ran over to me standing in front of me. I looked at Jihoon holding the bloody side of his head. I can't believe I just hit him.

"What are you guys doing?" We all looked up to see a teacher walk to us. Jihoon and his gang ran out the other side of the doors leaving me and Taehyung behind. The teacher told us for slacking off and not doing our job we would have to clean the classroom for two weeks. I thought it was a little much.

"I can't believe you did that." Taehyung said amazed. I was just looking him up and down making sure he wasn't so badly hurt.

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm fine. Really. Just a few kicks they did. Nothing life threatening." Taehyung laughed a little.

Even though it was my fifth time checking him I was still scared he was really hurt.

I'm scared though the next time we see them. Especially after I hit Jihoon.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

I hope this chapter was making sense and okay. I can't explain how frustrating it was to write this. It's like I was completely lost. It might be the fact I took a FOUR hour nap earlier and feel like crap.

But sorry for going on and on.

Thank you for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️