Miss Jackson

There was once a notorious killer . She'd leave not a single trace of evidence at her crime scenes . Except for one thing. She always left a note signed MJ - miss Jackson.

He knew too much -MJ

You'll never catch me, have fun trying -MJ

Good luck figuring this one out - MJ

Let's play a game -MJ

First note :
Don't underestimate me.
I'll kill who I have to to keep my secrets hidden . The past is a dangerous place , carry on looking there and you won't find me , I'll find you -kisses MJ

She was never found . People thought maybe she died but the murders never ceased .

And over 500 years witnesses always reported the same description : a woman , tall , looks early twenties , and was very fast .

But there was one thing that stood out among anything else : her long scarlet hair .

Many gave up on trying to find her , no one ever got anywhere. In fact , they say the ones who got closest disappeared and were never found.

But the strangest thing about the case , was that no victim showed any sign of a cause of death . They all looked as if they were merely sleeping.

Many reopened the case and tried to find her , but the murders were never solved . They may have found out her identity but she was never caught .

She was rumoured to be a woman named Juliette who disappeared from Salem in the 1910s .

Juliette Jackson was one of the best kept secrets of her time. Many believed a lot she was accused of wasn't her . How could she have possibly lived so long ?

Very few knew the truth. She was a vampire