Chapter 18- No, Get Over it.

- random pic= short chapter-

(Y/n) POV
     I heard multiple yells and multiple earthquakes. No, wait. It was just Kagome yelling ' sit boy ' at Inuyasha. As I watched from behind a tree, Kagome stormed off. After she left I walked over to Inuyasha and helped him.
     He growled viciously towards the way Kagome went and let me help. " What happened?" I asked.
     " She's jealous. She obviously found out." He growled again.
     I nodded remembering the attitude she gave me not long ago. Inuyasha and I walked back to camp. Apparently, Kagome was already there. She glared at Inu and I. I glared back.

     " What's your problem?!" I spat.

     " Oh, nothing! I'm just peachy!" She spat back.

     I growled and my ears and tails popped out. I calmed down as soon as I felt a hand on my head. I looked over and up and saw it was Inuyasha's. He was looking away and blushing. I also blushed.

    ~ later that night_ brought to you by_ the first kiss~

     I woke up somewhere around the middle moon. Inuyasha was right next to me. I smirked thinking about something that would help him with his Kagome problem. I dragged Inuyasha over to Kagome quietly.
     I grabbed her hand and wrapped it around the necklace. I quietly and swiftly removed the necklace from Inuyasha's neck. I smiled, put Kagome's hand back in place, and dragged Inu back over to our spot.
     I put the necklace in my pocket. I mean, you know, just in case something happened. I kiss Inuyasha on the forehead and went back to sleep. Before I closed my eyes I saw Inuyasha's face heat up.
     I blushed and snickered. ' Little Bish was awake.' I giggled then fell asleep...