Chapter 10- He's Back

No One's POV

As the gang got back to camp they thought about everything that happened. Nobody really ate anything that night. Kagome pondered on what would happen.

Inuyasha would think of what he would do. Something like, ' Will my old love become a burning fire in my heart that I would want back?' Or ' Should I kill the woman that betrayed me, that thought I betrayed her.'

Everyone else just wondered about what they had seen. Then everyone just slept...

(Y/n) POV

I was awoken to the sound of buzzing. When I finally opened my eyes to the bright sunshine seeping through the trees. I yawned and sat up. Stretching my arms over my head.

I looked in the direction I had heard the buzzing and saw there was nothing there. Even the buzzing sound became distant, then nonexistent.

I looked over to the burned out campfire and the rest of the group that was sleeping. I got up and went towards the river that was closest to the group.

     As I walked towards the blue flowing river, that glistened in the sunlight, I heard someone whisper. " I'm coming back..." I looked around frantically and shrugged it off after not seeing anyone or thing.

When I reached the river I cupped my hands and put them in the water. As I brought the water up to my face, I heard the whispers again.

I growled a low growl in my throat, then shrugged it off again. I took a sip of the fresh water in my hands. I cupped my hands once again and put them under the water.

I scooped up the water and washed my face off. This time the voice was louder and it sent shivers down my spine. I hastily got up and ran back towards camp.

The voice sounded all too familiar, even for me, as the voice got louder. When I got back to camp I noticed that Kagome and Inuyasha were up. The little fox hadn't woken up yet.

I noticed the rest of the gang left back to the village... I sighed in relief as the whispers had stopped.

The only thing I was thinking was, ' Run...' ' He's coming back.' ' He'll finish his job...'

...... He's coming ......

...... He's coming ......

----------------------------------------------