Chapter 8- Confessions From the Grave.

(Y/N) POV

After Kagome and I got back to camp everyone looked panicked. Kagome noticed as well. " What's wrong, everyone?" They looked to me and Inuyasha said: " There's a blasted witch looking for Kagome."

I looked at him surprised, then saw him look towards the sky. I looked up as well and saw a demon, or what must be the witch above us. ' That must be the old hag that Inuyasha was talking about..' As if on cue Inuyasha snarled " That's the witch right there."

The witch swung down and grabbed Kagome. Before she took off I jumped on the back of the broom without the hag noticing. ' Hey you got to admit it, most witches look like wrinkly old hags.' I thought and laughed a little silently so my cover wouldn't be blown.

Kagome's POV

When the witch picked me up and had me on the broom she was flying on, I felt a weight at the end. I looked behind the witch and saw (Y/N). She held up her pointer finger and put it to her lips telling me to be quiet. I nodded.

Although to be honest I wanted to yell for joy, but I knew that might get us both killed. When we finally came close, to what looked like a cliffside we landed on it. (Y/N) gently got off the broom and hid close by.

" Get off me you old hag, gosh you need lotion or something!! You're so wrinkly and dried up.!!" I started yelling at her. Also telling her the truth. I'm surprised, she's as dry as the desert I'm sure that she would that blow away into dust.

Then again, she is a witch so... She probably uses magic. I sighed and kept kicking my legs and flailing my arms about hoping she'd drop me.

(Y/N) POV

Kagome is loud! She did tell the truth though that hag needs lotion. A lot of it at that. I was hiding at the side of the cave. I heard a splash and Kagome being taught as if she were an ingredient. I got closer to the entrance and listened to what the hag was saying.

I would've rescued her beforehand, but we both would've... She would've ended up dead. Me being half- demon, not so much, just as injured. I heard the witch talking about a priestess named... Kikyo. Apparently, Kagome is the reincarnation of the great priestess.

No wonder she had some odd abilities.

I watched as Kagome became solid, still trying to survive, then to see her die. Her soul left her body and into an object beside the tub where Kagome was. I tried to get a peek closer and it was Kikyo. I've also heard, Inuyasha and Kikyo had a past love life.

I looked back to Kagome and hid as the witch came out of the small cave-like place she was in...