Chapter 5

Mari's prov.

I was trying to eat lunch when someone walked up to me. That someone was Maka Albarn. The girl from infirmary. Hi Mari. She said. Can I sit with you? I sat there not saying anything se seemed to take my silence as a yes. I was just leaving. I said standing up with my none eaten food and walked away. With all this wounds it was hard to eat anything. So I did what I had done when I was little and just ate nothing. It wasn't the best choice but I don't know anyone good enough to trust them to help me. As I headed back to the dorm I ran into someone. It was Anya. She looked at me unhappily and kept walking. What happened to her? Since we both lived in the dorm I walk in the same direction. As we where walking Tsugumi and Meme ran up to Anya. They where talking then Anya walked over to me grabbed my unchaste arm then said. Are you a weapon? Nope. I said bluntly pulling away my arm. Who would want to be partners with you any way. I muttered with a snicker. Before walking away.

Maka's prov.

There is something seriously wrong with that girl. She didn't eat and blew me off when I tried to talk to her. What are you muttering about now? Soul asked from the kitchen. Mari. I answered. If she upset you that bad go talk to her. Soul sighed. Fine I'll go talk to her.