Chapter 2

Mari's prov.

I woke up to the sound of screaming. I got out of bed and looked around. It must have been just a dream. I looked down at my arms. I traced the cuts such ugly things. I changed grabbed my bag and headed down stairs. I walked towards the DWMA. It started put a great walk until that Anya girl and two other started to walk with me. Hi. Anya said. I put in my head phones and said to her there isn't enough money in the world to make me talk to you. They all stared at me. Then Anya went into a fit. I just walked away.

As I reached the top of the stairs. I heard someone shouting at me. I'm the great Black star and I will surpass god. He shouted as if I cared. Are you scared yet newbe? He asked. I'm supposed to be scared of you star clan. I said. His faced dropped. H..how did you know? He stuttered. It not that hard to guess. I said. So your Black star one of the few living members of the infamous star clan. He stud there in shock. Hey I though you came here for a fight. I said. He just stud there. I walked over to him. Hey could you knock some sense into your miester? I asked his weapon. Black star you lost the fight. She shouted. He shock his head and looked around. Wait I lost. He muttered. Not yet you haven't. I said. Kicking him straight in the chest. He dubbed over coughing up blood. Come one I don't have all day. Lord Death wishes to speak with me and I can't be late. I said to him. Black star wiped the blood away from his mouth and charged. I stepped out of the way and stuck my foot out. Black star tripped and ran face first into the ground. I though you where destined to pass god. I said. How are you going to do that if you can't bet me? I asked. He stud up angrily and ran towards me grabbed my shirt. I stuck my hand on his face and shot my soul wave length into his body. He released my shirt he fell to the ground for a few seconds. Then pulled himself up gripping my arm. When doing so my sleeve went up reviling on of the many cuts on my arms. Shit. I muttered. I pushed him away and pulled down my sleeve. Black star did you see what was on her arm. The weapon muttered. It time to end this. I ran fore ward grabbing his shirt and hitting him on the back of the neck. On a pressure point so he would pass out. I walked away pulling at my sleeve. I went to the Death room.

As I entered the death room I heard whispering. Lord Death I'm here. I said putting a piece of gum in my mouth. Ah Mari I have some people I want you to met. Lord Death said. Yes I know who they are. I said looking at everyone. I pointed to them as I named them off and what I knew. That is Franken Stein. I said pointing to the man with the grey hair and giant screw in his head. The resident doctor of the DWMA. I told them. He is also a teacher. I turned towards the kid with black hair that had three white strips in it and the two girl standing behind him. That is Death the Kid , named after his father Lord Death the founder of the DWMA. I said. The two girls behind him are Liz and Patty Thompson. They grew up in Boston on the streets. They lived there until Death the Kid saw their symmetry and wanted them for his weapons. I turned towards the man with the red hair dramatically. And you are Spirit Albarn father to Maka Albarn. He is Lord Death resident death scythe. I said pausing daring someone to speak. He also had to partners which was Franken and his exwife. Who I shall not name out of the enjoyment of making people wonder. I continued after my long pause. So shes that good. Said Stein. I don't believe it someone who can tell everything about a person from their soul. Death the kid said eyeing me. Well thats not the real reason I can read all about people it because I'm a blood witch and do to what you do your entire life I can read it due to a little help with my soul seeing ability. You got it. I said. Any way Mari. Lord Death said. I would like you to help Kiddo here to find the witch terrorizing a village not to far from here. Sounds good. I said. It should be a quick trip there and back. Stein said to us. We leave at eight. Shouted Kid as he left the room. Eight why not in the next ten minutes? I muttered under my breath. Careful not to let him hear so I don't hear a rant. I headed to the dorm and got an extra bag of stuff just in case. Then I headed to met up with kid. This is going to be a long trip.