What a wonderful world

Ive been getting thank you notes from all over the place. For real, all I did was beat a monster. But hey.

People call me the angel with fangs. Im not sure why but who cares.

Gray and I are still happily dating. But ever since we've been dating I feel like someone is watching me. Its more scary than jackels. It just creeps me out.

"Yo lucy your zoning out again." Stink says.

"Sorry." I say back.

Im so bored. Like for real, there is nothing to do. I might go on a job. Gray is on a weeks request, so I might do a job too.

I walk up to the reqest board. There seems like there is nothing good. There is a request for mages to guard potions untill it reaches its destination. The request payment is a million jewlez.

Yas

I grab the form and sign it out.

I go home and pack my necessities.

I look at the paper and see that another mage from another guild is coming. Hmm maybe lamia scale, blue Pegasus. ....no please not fairy tail. UGGG.

I grab my bag and head for the train station. While I was waiting for the train I herd someone say

"Really you"

I turn my head and see natsu. I turn my head back, waiting for the train.

I felt a tug on my wings. I turned around and gave the person a death glare.

"Happy?" I say.

"Hi lusshe sorry for hurting you." He says.

"Its okay."

I gave him a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Were going on a job. We have to guard some potions." He says.

"Well Happy looks like me, you, and natsu. Are working together."

The train stopped and we all got on. Happy sat on my head, playing with my hair.

I sat in a empty seat. Natsu sat across from me.

"I missed tou luushe." He said.

"I missed you to happy." I said.

"Stop with the lovey dovey stuff. Lets just get this job done so I dont have to see your face." Natsu said.

He than pulled happy of my head.

"Your mean natsu." Happy says.

I pulled out a book at started reading it. It was about diffrent kind of magics I could use.

About an hour later the train stopped. We all got off. Happy somehow got back on my head, still playing with my hair.

I grabbed him off and cradled him in my arms.

We walked to the mayors house, not even talking. Its weird for natsu to be quiet.

I knocked on the mayor door. A short fat man answered the door.

"Are you the mages?" He asks.

"Yes sir." I said.

"The train is about to leave. You have to guard it until you get to the right place. Its 20 miles away. When your done, come back and get your money."

"Okay sir."

He shut the door, right in my face.

"Lets go." I say.

I then made my way back to the train station. I asked a few conducters. They showed us the right train. It was a long train, stacked with diffrent potions.

"Ill take back, you take front." I said.

"Tsk." He says.

"Ill stay with you. " happy says.

"Okay happy." I say.

I make my way back to the train. I read some of the labels, and they sure were deadly. There was acid, poison, someone that makes people disintegrate.

"Now be careful happy. You can get hurt." I say.

"Dont worry, ive been through worse." Happy says sadly

"How?"

"Natsu sometimes blames himself for making you leave. So he takes it out on me. I really am scared of him. So when this job is over hes going to use bis magic, just because he sees you happy."

Happy then started crying. I took him off my head and started hugging him.

"You can stay with me." I said.

"Really?" He said between a sniffle.

"Yeah."

"Thank you."

"Since the fire dragons in the front means no one is guarding the back." Someone said on the roof.

I put happy down on the floor and got into a battle stance, ready for whatevers going to happen next.