GMGs day 3

For the scores I just gave up so there is just going to be battles and no scores.
--------------------------------------------------

Ahh day 3 of the grand magic games.

I woke up to only me in the hotel. The guys must be at the games already so I must get ready.

Knock knock

Who would be knocking at this time of day?

So I quickly run to the door and open it. No one was there, but a gift. Hmm who would be this from? Gray?

I bring the box in the hotel and shut the door.

So I open the box. Laying in some tissue paper was a zodiac key charm bracelet. It looks really expensive, who would give me this?

I put the bracelet on and get ready for the games.

I walk out on the platform to meet Gray hugging me.

"Lucy where were you?" He asks.

"Hey gray, I just had to do something." I say.

"Who gave you this bracelet? "

"I thought you did."

"WELCOME TO THE THIRD DAY OF THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES. IM GLAD YOU COULD ALL MAKE IT. TODAY THERE IS ONLY GOING TO BE SINGLE BATTLES!" the pumpkin man says.

The battles were boring and all so I just sat in the chairs cooling in the crowd. They are really crazy when it comes to these games. Then I came to see someone in a black cloke looking at me. When they say me looking at them they ran away. Hmmm, am I going crazy?

"Lucy?" Rouge asks.

"Yes." I say.

"Is something bothering you?"

"No."

"You sure because your not watching your boyfriend fight Mira."

I quickly got up to see Gray getting creamed. He was in his ice eagle form.

He tried, I can tell. No one can beat mira if shes in her saten soul.

I could tell he was down and done fighting. But Mira was still hitting him. He was bleeding!

I look at my team, they were climbing over the edge. So I flew all they way over to him.

"Gray!?!" I say tearing up.

No response.

"I OPEN THE GATE OF THE FAIRY, KAYCEA!" I chant.

"Yes lucy how may I help you?" She asks.

"Please help him!" I say.

She healed his cuts up and made him conscious.

"Gray!" I say hugging him.

"Hey!" He says.

I look over at Sting and Rouge. They were giving fairy tail dirty looks.

"Thank you kaycea." I say.

She leaves leaving bubbles floating in the air.

"Come on lets go to the inn." I say.

"What about the games?" Gray asks.

"Yours was the last match, rouge can you help?"

"Yeah." He says.

We carry him to the inn and lay him on the bed.

"You ok gray, I think im going to go to the hot tub." I say.

"Im going to get some rest." He says.

"Ok!"

I go to the bathroom and change into my 2 piece hot pink swimming suit.

I go out of the room to meet a sting and rouge passed out with nosebleeds.

"Idiots." I giggle.

I exit the room and wonder my way to the hot tub. I was the only one there, yes! Well it is 10 pm.

I get in the hot tub. it was soooo nice!

I put in my headphones and close my eyes.

So relaxing.

About 10 minutes into relaxing I feel someone tapping my sholder.

Rouge.

"Lucy look at the water." He says.

The water was all pink and had rose petals in a shape of a heart. And a note tapped to a wall.

"Ill read it." I say.

"Ok." He says.

"Dear the love of my life,
How are you my dear. I see your perfect as ever. I will soon make you mine, forever. No one can stop me, not even eagle boy."

"Hmmm."

"Please dont tell any one."

He nods.