Wolf-Napped By My Mates (27)

Start from the beginning

Julia and Sunny sat at the foot of the bed staring at me. Suddenly Ken and Caleb jumped up panicked as they looked around but as soon as their green and blue eyes layed kn my green ones they let out a sigh of relief.

"Nene you ok?" Asked Ken.

"Yeah, baby, whats wrong?" I cooed smoothing his hair down.

"We dream Nene was choking and we couldn't breath." Caleb said.

"Nene wasnt choking." I aaid smoothing down their hair.

"Nene, lying no good." Huffed Ken, pouting his pink thin lips.

Holding my hands up in surrender. "Ok ok your right."

"Nene You Otay?!" Asked Caleb going into panick along with Ken.

"Yeah, im ok. Just go back to sleep you two, its already late." I reassured them as they cuddled closer to my warmth to sleep.

Only few minutes after their stiff bodies relax and they fell alseep.

"What are we gonna do with these two if your gone?" Sunny asked silently staring at me with her dull blue eyes.

"I wont leave them Sunny i promised you right? That I'll protect you and Caleb. Julia, you and Ken the same didnt i?"

"Yes but you heard what Alpha King Lucas and Markus has said." Whispered Julia.

"One thing you should know. I keep my promises not break them like who people who doesnt give a shit. Besides i love Ken and Caleb like my own." I say smiling down at the two little bodies.

"What are you going to do about Steve?" Muttered Sunny looking at the bed sheets.

My smile faded away. "I dont know really."

We were silent after that but i broke it saying. "Its getting pretty late huh? Lets go to sleep."

"But-" started Sunny.

"No buts at least get a good sleep with no worries, ok?" I tell her as i scooted over to make room for her and Julia. "Come on you two Julia and no your not sleeping on the couch. This king size bed could fit us all."

Julia sigh before scooting in beside Ken.

And i closed my eyes, just waiting patiently.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was less than an hour away from midnight as i slipped out of bed silently and smoothly. I smiled down at them sleeping as i pulled the blankets over there shoulder cause tonight was pretty chilly.

With that i left the room, cloth in some black PJ's and white teen top. I walked down the stairs not wanting to wake anyone up as i walked by their bedroom doors. Going downstairs into the pitch dark kitchen opening the fridge pulling out some brandy and scotch to drink.

Setting it on the counter top i grabbed a glass cup from the cupboard and put some ice in it as i sat in the a tall chair. Pouring some Brandy and Scotch into the glass.

Just as i was going to take a sip a voice interrupted me.

"Still roaming the house as your own now." Lucas handsomely voice said near the door way.

"Oh Lucas, come to bless me with your presence." I said downing my drink.

"Indeed i did your royal highness." He growled.

"Thanks for the comment. The funny part is you were attracted to it in the first place but now im not so sure." I turned around in my seat to look at Lucas but i ended up getting pushed against the counter by him. Face inches from mines and out of reflex i kicked him where the sun doesnt shine.

He feel to the ground clutching his family jews. "Oops, my bad."

"My bad my ass." He grumble and i checked out his ass.

Taking another swig of my drink. "Its pretty nice from my view."

"Now isnt the time to joke, Lucas." I glanced up only to meet Markus' blue eyes with golden and green sparks flare in annoyance.

"Blessing us with your appearance i see." I dramatically getting up with my drink and bowing down at him.

He growled lowly and i scoffed at his tone in it. Lucas recovered and sat himself in my stool which was behind me.

"What might you guys want with me?" I asked downing the rest of drink, handing my class to Lucas. "Mind pouring me some more babe?"

"Why not?" He smirked, knowingly.

Hmph weird.

"Why, Sage?" Asked Markus.

"Why what Markus?" I asked, just when Lucas handed my drink back but i was kind of suspicious about it but didnt play any mind into it. Until the smell of Black Cumin (A/N its actually a herb but imma use it as something that paralyzes demons) in it, i smirked a little as i turned around to face Lucas. "Why dont you have some with me?"

I held the drink to his lips and i could see him slightly hesitantly take a small sip of it.

"Can you smell that Black Cumin in it?" I asked and he spat it back out. "Thanks for it."

I dumped it into the sink and grabbed another glass from the cupboard and once again filled it with ice.

"Why do you kill?" Markus asked.

Walking over to the counter i pour me some more and held it up in my eye level observing it.

"Its my job of course. An Exchange for Enchange was what i was told." I answered before downing my drink again and slamming it onto the counter.

"By who?" Lucas asked this time.

I tsked at them. "It seems as if you guys forgotten what you heard about who i am."

"Spade." Lucas said.

"True but just not that." I said closing my eyes for just a few moments. As i opened them both Lucas and Markus stared at ne with intense and lustful stares only a mate would give you.

Too bad i was now mateless.

"Then tell us this." Started Markus.

Then in sync they both said.

"How is it we still feel the Pull towards you, Our lovely Spade."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesh!

Are you surprised yet!

Or shocked!?

I dunno whats up with me today

But since i

Updated im tired as fudge ......

I dont this one is good but i guess i hoped you liked it.

Thanks For Reading Peeps!

BEbe XP