"I said, you let Cristina drive it." She said smartly.

"I ain't let ha drive my shit, damn." I sighed to myself. I can't believe folks still rememba that. "Why you bein' petty?"

One day last yea', some fan of mines caught Cristina rollin' round in my Range wit some nigga. That nigga just so happen ta be ha brotha she picked up from tha airport. Everybody just twisted shit around and I neva spoke on it cause tha shit died down befo' I could even get a chance ta.

"She took my shit while I was knocked tha fuck out from drinkin' all night," I chuckled remembing how that night went. That was tha night Cris and ha homegurl gave me a bomb ass—

"August." Cydney snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"You didn't finish what you were talking about,"

Ah shit, did I just.. "Uh,—" "Go ahead,"

"Well, I ain't know she took it, end of story." Our dranks came finally and we ordered our food.

She eyed me as if she knew I was thankin' sum completely different but I brushed it off changin' tha subject. Evetually our food came and I was sure she'd forgotten all about it as well a me.

"So you ready fa tanight?" I sparked up anotha conversation.

She nodded, "How could I forget? You get to pick the movie this time."

"Well you picked it tha last three times, when I pick you complain." I said.

"Cause you always pick scary movies, you know I don't like them."

"Well they betta then them chick flicks you be watchin'." I said.

"Hey, did you know Chris was in town?" She asked afta puttin' ha phone down.

"Yea, he tol' me he was gon' be. I gotta meet up wit him sometime be'fo he head back ta Cali."

"Oh okay." She sipped her water.

"Hazel ain't tell you? He stopped by and everythang yesterday befo' you flew back."

She crossed ha arms, shakin' ha head.

I chuckled, "My bad, I ain't know." She nodded and our food had arrived.

We'd ate and had finally made it to my place.

"Damnn Cyd, back at it again with the A1 lighting!" She pulled me ta ha, catchin' me off guard but I must say I was lookin' fly as hell still. Damn this lighting was A1.

"You a trip," I laughed, "get my good side." I turned my face and she caught a pic wit me lickin' my lips. We did that fa 'bout fo' mo' pics and she saved all of them.

"Aight aight, enough selfies. It's cold as shit outchea." I pulled away from ha, goin' inta my crib.

*

"Okay, which one looks better, this on or this one?" She asked as we chilled in tha theater.

The night had gone and went and it was goin' on three in tha mornin'. We was hangin' out like we ain't neva fought tha past day and I enjoyed it. Ion neva was do that shit again, had my head fucked up.