Chapter 16

Alona(POV)

ITS been 3months and I am,getting fat! Well big. Diggy havent been out in a while cause been taking care of me. Nathan was here to take diggy some where then in the house.

I led him in his room well soon to be our room his mother say. "diggy wake up" nathan,shaking him. He,raise hand "i wouldnt,do that" I said but he slap his head nothing happen. "hold on"i said I took a deep breath. "ahh! Diggy" I scream. Diggy got up and grab his keys and shoes and looked frown. "Alona" he whined laying back on the bed "you nred to get out the house for while" I laugh "plz for me for your health" I smiled kissing behind the ear. "stop" he laugh. I found out thats soft spot he got dress and headed out. "jessica down stairs" nathan said "ok" I said running.behind them.

Diggy(POV)

I was half sleep "whats wrong yout girl got you staying up" nathan laugh. "no I tryna learn to stay up when the baby get here" I said. "well school starts tomarrow" nathan said. " I know but" I cut off and saw where we were acrade.why cant be a place quiet. " I got there and went straight to the bowling area. I kept getting strikes and I finally notice how late it was then nathan took me home and I then thought this the right to give the ring I was suppose giver on her birthday. So went to Alona "hey" she hugged me "hi" I kissed her. "you know I lovr you and I want to be with you" I said. "yea" she rose.brow I step back and got on one knee she cover " mouth daniel we still young and would but can it wait" she laugh "its a promise ring" I frown "ooooh" she said hugging me. "i love you" I said. "i love you to" she smirked and I kissed her passionate and and me and her laid down watching tv "diggy" she said. "what" I said " can you get me some chips plz" she smiled oh here we go again I got up she smackef but " ayee keep you hormones down cause you wont be able to finish what you start" I smile. she laughs I love her smile.