chapter 14

Jerrica(POV)

"hello" I said "yea trick what you want and it better be me and you in the bed" my cousin. "No I need you to handle a girl for me dont kill her though" I said "ight give the adress and stuff and I get jon jon" he laugh. "ight thanks.best cousin."i said hanging up. Fuck that I dont care.about diggu no more cause my cuz gonna become famous. I just wanna hurt Alona Moore so bad.

Diggy(POV)

We ate are lunch sat there eatting. " jess how.was.the docto" Alona asked. "oh I just got a check up" she said. Drinking her soda. "was the doctor fine" Alona whispered. "girl-" she started faking choking on her soda. " was he?" Nathan said. " No" jessica to said nathan. She side cover her mouth and moutg he was fine I just laugh and went back to staring in space..when school was.over my dad told me to meet him at the studio before him,and mom leave town for a day. I got there and started talking to people I didnt know

Alona(POV)

I sat on the couch texting and looking at instagram pics. Like or un liking then I hear miley singing spongebod they still show that. Then I looked up at the time shitt 8:55 "miley time to get ready for bed" I got her bath tub ready. Then I heard a rinng from the door bell " just get miley" I said "ok" she said. I answered the door there were two lights skin boys the both were taller than me and had muscles. "friends of diggy?" "yea" both smiled I let them come in and they took a seat. I got miley into her night clothes and she went to sleep. I texted diggy that his friends but no answer wonderd what he doing. I went doing and they staring at me. "um I thinks it late but I tell him stop by"i smiled then just came close to me "um?..." I back up. " she is cute too bad we gonna.mess her up" one boy said. I ran for the door but one grab my hair and push me to the wall " let me go!" I slap him. "this one fights" the lights skin one with the bushie brow then he slaps me on the grown this cant be happening to me again.

Diggy(POV)

I was finally done and I saw the text message from Alona I winced at the message I call her. No one answered I called again no answered. This is not like Alona but I shore it nothing

Alona(POV)

I.kicked one and and hit one with broom. I ran for my phone and saw diggy called so I called "hello" he sounded deep. "hello diggy please get he-" I got pulled and I started screaming "let me go!" I scream. Ugh I am not going down with a fight I am not the weakling I was.

Diggy(POV)

shit not this shit again "hello" I said then I hung up. I called nathan I tols him to meet me at the house. I was 3 blocks away.from the house. I called police just so if this was real but she could just pranking people but I didnt care. I got there I saw.nathan car. And a unfimilar car I parked and got out. Jessica ran to me " I hear screaming" jessica.cried I unlock the door and open it.

Alona(POV)

The pick me up and threw me on the couch "Alona you ok" miley said. "no miley stay up there and cover your ears" I said trying to push them of me but she didnt listen " hey get off her you things" she say hitting them but one of them pick her up I kickef the one in his private spot "get off her" I ran after him he drop her ",miley go hide" I said she ran upstairs. I hear banging on the door ran for it but he grab my fet and pulled I screamed. Thwm throwing back on the couch "shut up bitch" he slapping me . "you gonba take this" abd like he unbuckle his pants I looked "no" I screamed the other one holding my hands. "he undid my pants and I started crying he put it inside and it started hurting then daniel and jessica and nathan came in " oh my god" jessica said. "hey" nathan tackling the boy who hold my hands diggy grab.the boy from a top off me he threw him on the ground he started punching him "dont you ever touch her" he still punching him I saw the boy tooth come out then saweblood. Jessica holding me in her arms "daniel stop" I said he stil punching. "tell your dirty hoe cousin to stay away.from us" he countinue punching I grab him hugging "stop daniel it ok they didnt get much far" I said he crying jessica hugged behind him and nathan hugged behind me. The cops came in and ask us what happen I told them. Two other cops took the two boys "miley!".daniel sniff. The cops came to me "they will be locked up for 20 years no question plus the drugs" "thanks officers" I said. "you welcome" he said. Walking away. "you ok" jessica hugging me "yes go home guys get some rest" I said. " you sure" nathan said I nood my head. They left out and started sweeping stuff up cleaning. When I was done I walked up stairs. "diggy is Alona ok?"miley adked "yea she ok" he said. "she kept the bad man away from me" she said. He laugh "she did " "yep are they gone" she said "yea I made them go away" he sigh I walked to my room grabing the first add box "i love you my" he said " love you to diggy" she said back. He walked away and into my room "hey" he said " hey" I smiled. I sat him on my bed I "let see your fist" I said. I wiped it and wrapping a bandgge around it. I laugh alwsys comming to my rescue" "yea" he got up " you dont know" he sounded "know what?" I said. he walked up to me and kiss me I wanted to push away but I didnt he parted "how much I love you" he countinue kissing me open my mouth gave him a entrence. He was already winning when our tounge battling I pulled him on me and we fell on the bed I stop kissing " I am ready but-" "please let me" he gave me.his sad eyes. Then we went back to tounge kissing. I un button his shirt and he un button mine.

(THINGS GONNA.GET TENSE SO YOU CAN SKIP THIS IF YOU WANT I AM NOT GOING TOO MUCH DETAILS ONLY A LITTLE)

I took his shirt off and he started kissing my neck as he took my shirt off . I moan and the he just kept kissing my neck. He unhooked my bra and took it off.andstarted kissing the left one and and right. we strip each other until we was naked. "ready" he whisper,i nod my head. Then he put it in me. I started wincing in pain he went slow though. Then went fasy a little it was hurtting until two minutes then it started to get better. Then he pic up the past I started to moan a littlre lounder trying,not make a lot of noise so,miley wake up. One minute past. TheN diggy made a noise the let me know he was almost there " Alona I'm..." He grunted " I know " feeling my self there to. He sat me up and went faster he put his head in my neck I guessing so he wont make a lound noise I the felt me there I made a loud relief moan and then seconds later daniel made a loud grunting moan.

(it ended)

He got off top of me I smiled and he smiled " I love you" he said I felt a tear coming on my face "i love you too" and I fell asleep.

Diggy(POV)

Last time woah maybe not long hey first time any way I woke up with a smile on my face. Alona looked at me "morning" she smirked. "hey" I laugh. Are widen "school" we both said. Shr both go in the shower. I put on some casual clothes and Alona put on her lether jacket that only reaches her.back and a purper tank to shirt with her black skinny jeans and and black lether boots. Mom had already took miley to school. I drove to school im a hurry.

Alona(POV)

First period got switch to the end of the day cause ms.may was gonna be late . Me and daniel running holding hands to get to hisTory class. We got in daniel went to his seat. I sat nrxt to jessica "hey sista" I hugged her " hey lucKy ms. d late wait you diggu came together late" she pointed. "so" I frown she sniff "just got out the shower" she said and stop and countinue " yall had sex" she smiled " no" I said the looked back at diggy and have. Jessica gave me the mmmm look "ok so" I rolled my eyes she squel how was it "i would be giveb tmi" I smiled. At lunch nathan just played joked on me and diggy but I didnt care I hold diggy hand and I smiled at hin.

Diggy(POV)

2 months past its my baby birthday december 18. I think I get her ring. So me and nathan went to jewl store. "hey this might be nice" nathan said. "i need something good" I frown "why aint like you marrying her" nathan laugh I was silent. "you are!" "thinking" I saif " you guys only 18 dont forgey might go to diffrent colledge. I wave my hand and I finally found tge right rinf my baby gonna like this "woah she like nathan said.

Alona(POV)

Its my birthday and I am sick this didnt start till 2 weeks ago. I came down stairs " hirl it yiur birthday turn up" jessica said. "i dont know.i bern throwing up 2 times make that three" I said running to the bathroom. "girl must soaks being sick" she rub my back. "did try to take a pregnacy test" she finish. "dont make me slap you!" I said " what just saying" she laugh "oh god I canT think right" "you had your period yet" she asked. "no" I whined.

"i think you should take the test" she gavr the seriuos look. Shit she might be right.