Chapter 13

Nathan(POV)

Jessica told me everything and I believe everyword. Sat i next to her hugging her. "i lost my best friend" she said sobbing. " jessica did you try to call" I said "she wont answer" she daid. I am rocking her in my armd "some one behind all this" I whisper and me and her sat in my bed going to sleep.

Alona(POV)

I.see jessica calling I,should pick up but I didnt. She my bestfriend its just the pic I saw I got me in more pain. I made sure my door was lock so daniel wouldnt try to come in. I sat in my bed watching tv Until I fell asleep. When morning came I got in the shower and felt the water on me. I got out and put on,all my body stuff and so I put on some clothes. I put my now straight hair in and ponytail leaving some,hanging to my,face. And,i put on a pink shirt that has flower on the,front and some skiny jeans and some lather boots that pass on inch of my ankle and I put on my lether jacket. Its been two weeks since that things between ,me and daniel. I caught the bus to school and I went my classes. In parenting class and me and daniel goy and A he was quiet all day but I didnt care. When lunch came I sat by myself and when I did I notice this week is talent week I dont jpin,cause I laugh at.people make a full of them self. But to tell you I missed my best griend but I just there eating until I hearf jessica "i havd two songs but the first it called I am hooked.i tap my geet to the beat it was good. When she was done people clap I clap.a.little. "and I am gonna sing this sonng it goes to a friend of my mine and I dont need no beat" she said the she took a deep breath and sing " cause we are sisters we stick together we make up one big family but we dont look the same" but she stop I dont know what happen I ran to the stage as she almost got off the stage I pick the mic "cause we are different different colors"i stop sing then she came back and both singed "we maybe one big family but we dont looked the same" we harmoned togather. Then I sang "cause we sisters!" "la la la la" jessica sang "were sister sister sister sistttaaa" we both finish we both hug "sisters" I smiled . "together" she smiled back "forever" we both said hugging each other. "i am sorry" she said. "i am sorry" I said. We both sat down laughing. " well looks like the sistets back and I goy spme who needs to aplogize".nathan said it was the girl I frown " what do want" " I am its jerrica she said if I do it I can be in the group but she lied" she looked down and walked away. "i knew it was that bitch see told diggy didnt do it" jessica agape. "yea I got something for her and I am not getting,back with him." I said "oh ok" she ate her food "ok just ok" I said " I figure I going stay out your love life" jessica said. Oh now she figures "thx" I smiled. We went to her house and did a brownie pig out I was so full then she took me home.

Diggy(POV)

After school I went straight home and layed the couch watching tv. Today gonna tell Alona what happen. When she finally I ran to her but she gave me a hug " I know what happen I am sorry I didnt listen to you but can be friend" I hugged back and smiled "ok" I said wait did say friends. Dam she put in the friend stage but hey atleast she not mad at me "oh can you take me to school tomarrow jessica got to go the doctors." She said heading up stairs. "sure ok" I smiled. Ok so these days past and everything was ok and everything it was monday the first of october. I woke up did my routine and I put on something,casual a pink polo shirt some jeans and white tennis shoes and my lether jacket. I weny out my room. "come lona!" I yelled walking down stairs "ok diggy" she yelled back Alona finally started calling me diggy every now and then she calls me danirl. " morning mom hey miley" I said "hi diggy" my mom and miley said. I grab a breakfeast bar "come on ready?" Alona said looking at me with her blue oceans eyes I couldnt help but stare "hello" she waved her.hand "um yea" I said. "Um one of you got to be,here to watch miley after school "i will be here" Alona said. "yea I have to be at the studio but I be real quick" I said "ok my mom said.

Alona(POV)

I been so chirpy I dont know whats going when me and diggy got school it was crowded. I went to my lockers and got my stuff. I went to class and did my usual stuff. I didnt have to take and extra class.no more so free period. When lunch time jessica and them had that food already. I got my food but as I did jessica.was talking to her group she lookef and spilled milk on I looked at my neclace and smiled cause that neclace reminded me of my parents I founded when I was cleaning old stuff from the stuff I pack. Then I snap back to reaility and I punch jerrica right in her nose " sorry jerriHOE" I smiled "thats it" she took her phone and made and call "oooo I am scared" I said walking away jessica.and diggy and nathan laugh. "Nice" nathan I smiled and took a bow and sat down.