Chapter 7

Alona(POV)

I heard Jessica "oh my gosh it finally happen" she sounded excited "shh babe let me take a pic" nathan said. I woke up " what are you doing?" I ask. "question is what happen" she asked back "nothing" I frown nathan and jessica gave me the mmm hmm face " you call that nothing" she pointed. I look and saw my shirt un button thenn daniel woke up "hi" he smiled "hi" I smiled back. "lets give the lovebirds some time" jessica said. I gave her a dirty look. Then they left out " did we hav-" he cut me off "no you said you wasnt ready" he smiled I rub my neck from soreness "sorry" he said "its ok" I said. I got up heading to my rooom. I open the door and saw jessica and nathan "um we was comming to tell you breakfest done" nathan smile "mmmm hmm nosey ass people" I shake head,walking to my room I change my shirt and put on a grey long sleeve shirt. Then i put my hair in a pony tail. And walked out to eat I took at seat to jessica "they,cancel cause a storm" nathan said. "yes we dont are project" daniel smile I love his smile. Jessica caught me off guard and tip my head " is that a hickkie?" She laugh "dam diggy,did,her neck taste good" she joked " jessica they say the roads are block off,today" nathan said "what!" she walking over to him "yep we are trap in here for another day" nathan shook his head I heard daniell phone ring he answer it and started talking leaving the room. I ate the,rest of my food and,started cleaning the dishes. " Alona me and nathan taking a shower" jessica said. "together,what,you gonna,do when get to the lower parts have ever seen each other parts" I kept babaling. " no but thats why we doing it" jessica smiled. Nathan mouth help I mouth back no. I continued washing,dishe then I started singing demonstrate by jojo.

I live in this fantasy where everything secrifice since I hidding flash where everything comes to life this pressure of in side of me this sexual insigite of te frankly there a lot of freaky shit running on my mind but I can say but I know I can demonstrate I can let my body explain I know I can demonstrate-" " wow" daniel said wrapping his arms around me I jump " sneaking on black people gonna get you killed" I laugh "you aint black" he frown "i mix which makes me half black" I stuck tounge out still washing dishes " so we are a couple?" He asked "i dont know I have a boyfriend" I smiled "huh?" He let go off my  waist" its you you dope " I hit him "ohh" he lean in kissing "so it is a yes" still kissing me. " where jessica and nathan" he stop kissing me. "um in there shower" I laugh. "thats nasty" he said. "yup probally losing her virginity" I comfrim he looked at me "are you a virgin?" he ask "yupp" I felt little uncomfrontable. " so I might be the one who takes it" he joked. "dont flatter your self" I said. "its alright I am virgin too" he laugh " diggy is virgin" I gasp sarcasticly. Me and danile sat there stare at each other he was biting his lip and then he went go sit down. I finish cleaning the kitchen and I sat next to daniel. And for minute he was just watching tv

Diggy(POV)

I was watching tv martin came on then Alona was quiet and looking bored I turn the tv off "hey why you-" she asked but I cut her off "come here" I said grabing her waist then kissed her she started kissing back I started licking her lip so she can give me an entrence she did then are tounge battle I layed her back getting on top of her I started moving my body back in fourth on her and she moan I laugh a little "well well well".nathan I got off top of,her and she was laughing shit nathan killed my vibe. "did yall do it" Alona joked "nope" nathan laugh "we just took a shower together" he continued "oh nathan you gotta rub my back " jessica said "why you doing this" I laugh. "cause of a fucking bet about you two" he walked away. Me and Alona laugh watch tv. "My family wont be comimg back today tomarrow night they will" I said "ok she said looking at me "your black eye they didnt mention nothing" she laugh "oh we gonna ask about" jessica and nathan said.

(I MIGHT NOT GET TO UPDATE TOMARROW SO HERE YOU GO):)

Meant to be (diggy simmons love story editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें