Chapter 5

Alona (POV)

I flicking channels while Jessica got ready she came down with a keep calm shirt on with blue pants and white shoes. We got into the car "how was your first night" jessica smiled. " good" I smiled remembering daniel body. Then jessica turn on the radio fine china came on oh great this jessica song. When we got to school we didnt see jerrica think she cause she got her ass whip. When I was done with first and second period I head to parenting class. As always daniel was almost late " what takes you so long to get here?" I said. " hang with me and you will find out" he wink. " was that flirting" I pointed out he turn his face and paid attention. When the bell rang mr. white said " tomorrow project start" every body groan. Then I I headed to my locker.

Jessica(POV)

" hey babe" nathan said grabing me kissing him his lips was soft and he dont try to suck your face off like most guys do. Then Alona clear her throat "what?" I said. "get a room" she laugh then diggy came to her "Alona I was wondering if wanna ride home with me" scratching his head. "thanks but jess-" I cut her off "she would love to" I smiled she looked at me like i was crazy "jessica!" She yelled "please for me nathan and I going somewhere" I told,her "ok" she rolled her eyes " thanks" I kissed her  cheek and walk away playing with nathan bush pony tail.

Diggy (POV)

I was kinda happy that Jessica did that. When school was over Alona met me at the school entrance "hey" I smiled "hi" she smiled back then Jamal came over "who this trick?" He said with a frown "i am not a trick and I have a name I'm  in your history class" she scoff "ohhh" he said "slow" she shaked her head. " Jamal this Alona Alona This Jamal" I said " hi" Jamal said. "hi" Alona sounded mean. Jamal looked me " you gonna" he,stop talking and did a sexual dance "ha him and me no i just live with them for a while he,cant,even handle pu-" she cut her self off cause she knew was about to embrassed me "well look at the time I see you later jamal" I grab Alona and pulled her to the car. " you don't gotta do that" she laugh as she got in the car I did to it was quiet during the ride back. We got to the house and I looked for the key " where the key daniel" Alona tap her feet. I searched myself "its um oh here it go" I grab it out my back pocket. She got in the house "hello?" I said no body answer "i guess nobody here" Alona said I sat on the couch taking out my math homework putting on madea big happy family I did my work but then got stuck on the problem Alona was already done watching tv from the counter sitting in a chair "Alona" I did lazy moan " what" she replied " can you help" I said she walked over abd sat on the couch " with what?" She sounded annoyed. "question 27" I said she explain and I heard it but it sounded she was sleepy before you knew it she was knock out on me then I just felt going to sleep.

Alona(POV)

I heard ms.simmons saying wake up I did and found my self laying on daniel I got of quickly but I could smell his Axe spray. I woke him up "mmmm.." he said "wake up" I looked at his phone its " ten" I finish he woke up got all his stuff and all mine and went to are  room. after i change into my night clothes daniel came in I sat on the edge of my bed "what?" I ask he looked at me "what?" I said again he sat down " let me try something" he move his face close to mine and smacked my lips with his I sat there and then started kissing back he lick my lips asking for entrance so I gave him one just when that happen mrs.simmons came in and saw us " did I interrupt somthing I was just droping your washed clothes off" she smiled "mom I came on to her not" daniel said "its ok honey just um make sure you wrapp up" she said his mouth hung open from what she said and she left out. "um I gonna go to bed" I said "sorry if I made you uncomfortable I just wanted try" he got up I looked at blotch in his pants "um your body telling me" I laugh "huh?" he looked confuse and look down "oh um good night" he smiled . " night" I smiled back I layed down thinking about what happen he was turn on by me I laugh but then remembering I didnt like him but forget that I think becoming partners in parenting class if that didnt happen none of this would happen and I went to sleep

Diggy(POV)

I Layed in my bed thinking about what happen I kissed she didnt smack me I think I am fallimg for Alona moore but I hope she dont ignore me.