Rob then came up to me a few minutes later to give me some information.

"We have taken around forty to fifty of them to the cells. The Interrogators shall deal with them as you command in hopes of gaining more information as to why they attacked. I shall take my leave now, Alpha."

He left, but not before I said:

"Thank you, Rob."

I couldn't wait until I next saw her. My wolf and I were going insane at the fact that she could be injured. There was no way of knowing until I saw her, I didn't know where she lived and we hadn't that got far in the mating process for me to know anything else about her health.

I had to know.

I had to see her.

I had to know.

Was she okay?

Was she in the hospital?

Was she safe at home?

I knew she wasn't dead, I would have felt the bond break immediately if she was dead.

Please, be okay, Ariel. Please, just be alive...

The Next Day...

The Narrator.

               The next day when Jacob entered the school he immediately searched for sweet chocolatey her scent or her face in the crowds. His wolf raged at the thought of her being in pain or in a hospital due to those filthy rogues. Them being dead wouldn't help either, he was glad that forty or fifty of them were in the dungeons ready to be tortured for hurting those he loved.

He didn't know what it was, he just wanted her. He needed her. Badly.

She would be the only one successful enough to calm him down quick enough.

He had to see if she was safe.

And she was.

Jacob saw his chance and he took it, dragging her through the corridor and pulled her into a nearby storeroom.

^-^-^-^-^

And what happened between them you wonder?

Not what you're thinking.

God, you must be really dirty-minded people. Can you remind me who your parents are with their phone numbers? I think we all need a chat.

Well, this is what happened next...

Or is it?

^-^-^-^-^

  Jacob shut the door behind them and pulled her to him by her hips. He buried his head in the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent to calm him down a little.

It was okay. She was safe. She was unharmed. It's okay now. She's fine.

However, she had something a little different in mind to what he was most likely thinking.

Slightly annoyed with his actions, she pushed him back and asked him the one thing that had been on her mind for the past few days.

"Why?" She interrogated once they entered the room together, apprehensive about what she was inquiring and petrified of who she was interviewing.

Their surroundings were small, meaning that there was little chance for her to escape, to his happiness. The store cupboard was littered with dusty cleaning equipment that could have easily been centuries old, shelves hanging on rusty hinges, and the strange scent of strong lemons filled the air, setting a scene that would surely be remembered for the two of them.

He shut and locked the door, turned to face her, and proceeded to ask a question of his own.

"Why what?" He replied, anxious in his own way- fearful for what she could do next.

"Why haven't you done it yet?"

"What?" He still didn't understand what she was talking about.

"Why haven't you rejected me? Thrown me away like the garbage I am? Why haven't you hurt me-"

He cut her off with the smashing of his lips against hers...

OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

My back aches. Someone slammed me into a door and apparently the door handle went into my back. Then I fell onto my back yesterday and I'm in more pain :(

That was a while ago. We- well I- still don't like that person today.

Emoji of the day: 🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

Amethyst: Sorry, but it's a little funny.

Wolfie: Hmm. Don't laugh at my pain. It's not fair. So, how is everyone? I hope you're all well! Today we are joined by the wonderful, beautiful Amethyst Gray!

Audience: *Applause*

Wolfie: So, Amethyst, you're always the quietest character in the book. We've had two quite revealing perspectives from you- but there's still hardly anything from your past there. We heard a little about the Vickie problem and the rogue Alpha, but we haven't heard about the personality and appearance of Amethyst. Could you enlighten us on that?

Amethyst: Yes, I can. My full name is Amethyst Sapphire Gray, I have purple hair and blue eyes. I am, in general, a quiet person. I enjoy reading and telling short stories. I dislike running for miles on end and have a dark past.

Wolfie: Well. thank you for that Amethyst... Can we maybe have some more information?

Amethyst: Go fuck yourself.

Wolfie: Okay...See you all next time on Convos With The Characters!

Question: If you could, what colour/s would you dye your hair?

My Answer: Dark Red, Purple, or RAINBOW!!!