I chime in with a 'Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?'

It's been 37 days since I've turned 18. 
Being the legal age of marriage now, Chance decided to take a year off of University.
Although I disagreed, he was more then glad to do it.  

Wedding bells chimed in the air, 
ringing the most delightful sound that anybody could have ever grasped.

It wasn't only that I was beyond glad to marry the love of my life, but I think that I was more excited that I actually had someone who loved me and cared for me.

Being 'that girl' with no friends and transforming over these months to the 'It girl', has been the best memories of my high school life.

Although I'm still myself at heart, I still can't believe that the only thing that changed me from being the geek to popular was my looks. Or who knows, maybe it was just that I finally took my head outta my ass and actually started trying. Either way, I'm glad I made that decision. Even if it was out of a dare from my brother. 

"Do you, Chance Johnathon Griffith, take Emma Lily Rosa-Parks Johnson as your lawfully wedded wife?" 

The pastor spoke, grinning from ear to ear.  

Even though he was old, wrinkley, and smelt of dust, It didn't seem to bother me. Here was the most perfect guy I could ever wish for, and he just said,

"I do." 

Chance's eyes shone with such passion and lust, it was unbelievable considering he was the biggest man-whore of the school.

"And do you, Emma L-" 

I guess I was just so ecstatic at that point, because I just cut of the pastor.  

"I do, a million times, I do." I whispered out loud, My voice cracking. 

I can't believe I'm crying. 

I scolded myself.

"And now, Chance, you may kiss the bride!" The old man shouted in pure thrill of the moment. 

As Chance wrapped his arms gracefully around my back, where his hands found the dip of my back, I wrapped my arms gently around his neck, slightly pressing him forward to my lips. 

"I love you." He whispered, right before kissing me softly; almost as if the angels have been singing from the heavens above. 

Walking back down the Isle, holding the bouquet of vibrant, livley dancing roses, I threw it into the crowd, aiming more so at Alli; as her red curled hair, was bouncing up and down out of jumping from excitment. 

Continuing the walk down the isle, Chance lead me to our horse and carriage awaiting us in the front, to take us away. 

I know, it's very fairytale like, but ever since I was little I've dreampt about my wedding, and this, being a part of it. 

Stepping into it, Chance snuck in beside me and closed the door for the carriage. 

Placing my hands in both of his, he looked me deeply in my eyes.

"Why do you like me?" 

I couldn't help myself. I just blurted it out. I quickly escaped my hand from Chance's grasp and slapped it across my mouth, my eyes wide.

I mean, what brides first words to her husband is 'Why do you like me' ?

Doing Chance's famous husky throat chuckle he does, that always seems to make the surrounding girls spoon, he once again placed my small hands within his. 

"You changed me, Ems. For the better. 

You may not realize this yet, but the best part of me, is you." 

Not wanting to say anything more, I closed that few inches between us with a simple, but caring kiss. 

Outside, I heard the cart driver shout, 

"Giddy-up! Hee-yah!" 

And as the carriage galloped forwards, my heart fluttered at the thought of being 

Emma Griffith.