This is our Lifetime.

WARNING: Sexual Content. [HAHA. I love when people say that. But there is S.C .. JS!]

&

This song in the side bar, I think, fits this chapter very well.

-- --  

"Wanna head upstairs?" A drunken boy slurred in my ear. Disgusted I pushed him away from me, rolling my eyes and walking off. 

'God, can boys not  control their hormones or something?' 
"Emma! Dance with me!"  My best friend, Allie shouted across the dance room. This time I rolled my eyes in a good way, in a sarcastic gesture. 

Strutting over to her on the dance floor in tight black dress and 4 inch black pumps, I could smell the alcohol pouring out of everybody's BO while they ground and sweat.  That's the thing about being a nerd at heart. You notice things most people wouldn't. Or in this case, you know something most wouldn't. 
"This is fun, isn't it?" She giggled, clearly from consuming to much alcohol. 

"Yup." I said, giving a small grin. But in reality, I wasn't enjoying it so much. 

'So many girls in here, where do I begin?
I seen this one, I’m bout to go in
Then she said, I’m here with my friends

She got me thinking and that's when I said
Where them girls at, girls at?
So go get them, we can all be friends' 

David Guetta's voice erupted through the speakers while I saw Allie grinding with some dude. Not paying attention, I just informed her I was going to get a drink. 

Walking to the open bar, I took a swig of vodka and practically vomited by the taste. I've never been a drinker. That's an understatement actually. I wouldn't use the word 'never' considering I've only started drinking a tad since I turned my look around because of Josh's stupid dare. Which turned out not being so stupid because I actually feel wanted now. Even though it's only been a few months of change, the feeling is almost indescribable. 

 "You need to keep taking shots of it. By the third you won't even recognize the taste." A voice I use to thrive for tingled against my ear. 

"What do you want Chance?" I groaned in annoyance. 

Sighing, as if in defeat, he just sat beside me with a "Imma be your shots buddy." 

Not arguing, since I wanted to get drunk to see what the whole fuss was about, I threw back shot by shot. By the 5th I was completely shit faced. Light weight? Guess so.

"I-I want y-hoo" Stumbling across my words, not a sober thought running through my mind, I started kissing Chance onto the bed and unbuttoning his shirt revealing an extremely sexy stomach.

"You're so sexy." He murmured between kisses.  

As he was pulling off his jeans, I found myself ripping off my heels. 

"I need you."" I whispered breathlessly in his ear.

Seeing him grin, was a mix between enjoyment and feeling slutty. After all, I'm about to bang the most popular, man-whore of school. Wiping away the guilty feeling, I continued to kiss him from head to toe, if you know what I'm getting at.

Moment's later, I was shocked to see that we both had our clothes off.
I don't remember both of us totally stripping.

"Put it in."
I moaned. 

"With pleasure." He replied like a smart ass. 

All my anger towards him treating this moment as if it was nothing more then a dirty fuck, was replaced with pure pleasure.

[A/N . DON'T WORRY. I'M NOT GOING TO GET INTO DETAILS. NO AWKWARD MOMENT'S HERE. LET'S PRETEND THAT WHAT I'M RIGHT NOW IS WELL .. THEM BANGING. K.]

Feeling the body heat between us, was such an amazing feeling. 

Waking up, the first thing I did was look out the window.

'What the hell? Why's it sunny out?' Was the first thought that came to mind. 

Then I looked down, under the blankets, to reveal my oh-so naked body. At first I was confused, until I heard a sleeping Chance  groan next to me. Panicking, I fell out of the bed landing with a big thunk on the hard wood floor. Must I admit, not the best way to wake up. 

I, Ms. Virginity, am no longer a virgin. 

"What happened? Where's the earthquake?"
I heard him mumble, rubbing his eyes and squinting through the light. 

Once his eyes met mine, they instantly widened and so did mine.

I guess at that moment, realization sunk in.

"What the fuck? It's god-damn morning? I never fucking stay the night with a girl!" He mostly growled to himself in anger, but in his eyes I saw confusion. 

'Is that all this jerk can say? Not 'OHMYGOD. I'm so sorry for stealing your v-card. I swear I'll change so we can have your happily ever after.' But of course, I was dreaming. That would never happen. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that with you last night. It was a mistake." I was close to tears, but I still found the courage to look in his eyes. 

Turning around slowly, he just looked at me shocked.

"I was drunk and so were you. Let's forget about it. I never wanted to lose my virginity to you, and you never wanted to spend the night with me." I confirmed. 

"I wasn't that drunk." He mumbled, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. 

"W-What?" I spat out, once again, my eyes widening. 

"I . Wasn't. That . Drunk." He slowly said, giving me a 'Are you Deaf' look. 

At that moment, I would have rather been deaf then hear that.

Anger bubbled through my body, and I could feel the redness rushing to my cheeks.

"So you're telling me that I lost my most prized possession to a not drunken, ignorant, man-whore, that has no feelings for anybody but himself?"  

Stomping over to him, I slapped him across the face, quickly got changed, and left him standing there in his boxers completely torn between thoughts.

Running home, I slammed my door shut. No body was home, so I just crashed to the floor and began to cry until no tears were left in my system.

So much for my happily ever after.