Falling in love.

"There's something bleeding. Oh god, so much blood."

"Sir please. Tell me where you are."

"184 Winchester Street and 38."

"We'll be there soon."

"Please hurry!"

Voices were ringing through my mind, but when I tried opening my eyes there was only darkness surrounding me. People think it's mind over matter. I think scienctific facts about how your body gets damaged when you get in a car accident, over rules that whole statement. 

"Please wake up. Emma! Please."  I heard someone sobbing next to me. 

I wanted to say,
"It's okay. I'm fine. Don't worry. Everything will work out." But I couldn't speak. 

I tried to just move my hand to touch theirs to let them know I was alive,
but my body wouldn't allow me to.

"This is all your fault Chance!"
I knew it was Josh. I could tell from the anger within his voice when he gets too over-protective of me.

"Josh. You were speeding." Chance's voice was as calm as the sea.  

"Maybe if you hadn't slept with my innocent sister, I woulnd't have been pissed." 

Everything finally clicked and begun to make sense. 
Josh was angry on the car ride because Chance told him how he took away my virginity.

After the feeling of waiting for years at a time, I heard the sirens with a mixture of the two most important guys in my life lightly sniffling.

 - - - - - - - -        ---      - - - - - - -

"This is for the pain she may feel if she wakes up. It'll put the body in a relaxing state of mind."  Spoke a gentle voice, whom I assumed was the nurse.

"But she won't wake up." Defeat filled my brother's voice.

"I'm sorry sir. She's in acoma. You never know how long it'll take. Days, weeks, months."

"Years." Once again, my brother's voice was only filled with negativity. 

Thinking to myself, I was dying to whisper 'Please Josh. Stop. Give me hope that everything will be okay. Be the brother I love, not the brother who gave up on faith. Save me Josh. Protect me.' 

- - - - - - - -     ---    - - - - - - - -

Chance's POV.

"Bro. What happened last week? Rumors are spreading that -"  besides Josh, Lorenzo is my best dude. He finds the babes to bang, knows the details on parties, and what's hot and what's not.  

"I don't really wanna hear it, Lou." I said sternly, giving him the nick name I gave him back in 5th grade.  

Turning around on him, I began to walk the opposite way from the school and found myself going the direction to the hospital. 

It felt almost as if something was tugging at my heart, almost as if I lost something that I one valued.

Crashing to the ground, I found myself asking,

'What's wrong with me?' 

When all along, I knew the answer. 

I love Emma.

I, Chance, labelled the hottest guy in the school, am madly in love and head over heels for my best friends little sister, Emma.