Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning excited. I started getting dressed into normal clothes because I'm not really into spirit week at a new school. I had a tank top on and jeans when there was a knock on my balcony door. I opened it and got hit in the head. Again!

"Sasuke, please, watch your aim."

"Sorry and how come you're not wearing your pajamas?"

"Maybe I'll do one of the other days. I don't feel like it today."

'Mac, you're gonna be the only one at school who is in normal clothes."

"I was different in my old school, why should I try to be normal now?" I asked.

"You're right. I'll be back in a bit, I'm gonna go change my clothes, 'kay?"

"Alright, just hurry up and I've gotta eat breakfast."

I watched as Sasuke ran back to his house. Then I went back into my own house and put on my shirt.

"Mac, come and eat!"

"Okay mom, be down in a second."

I put on some knee high orange converse over my skinny jeans and ran downstairs. I grabbed a peice of toast, put on butter and jam and ate it.

There was a knock at the front door and I heard Sasuke and Raven's voices. 'Hey mom, I've gotta go to school now. See you later!"

"Bye honey and have a great first day."

"Thanks and bye!"

I ran to the door. "Hey guys" I said smiling.

"Whoa, Mac! Awesome shoes!" Sasuke yelled. He was wearing fadded jeans, a black shirt and gray converse.

"Yeah, they look awesome!" Raven was wearing jeans, a navy shirt and black checkered converse.

"You guys look great too! But really, you didn't have to change into normal clothes for me. I would've been fine on my own. Once nobody at my old school told me that we had to wear a pink shirt one day. I went to school in an orange shirt while every single other person was in pink. It makes no difference to me."

"I thought I would be nice and wear normal clothes with you. Raven asked what I was doing and I told him. He copied me so now all three of us will be different from everyone." Sasuke smile at me.

Raven grabbed mine and Sasuke's hands and dragged us to the bus stop.

"What the he-" The bus came before I finished my sentence.

"I believe the words you are looking for are 'Thank you'" he smirked.

"Uhh..yeah...thanks." I climbed on the bus with them.

When we got on everybody immidiately started staring at us, mostly me. I kept my head down and kept walking down the aisle. Raven had a hand on my shoulder and Sasuke the other. We made it to the back of the bus and sat down. I still felt everyone's eyes on me.

I whispered to Sasuke, who was on my right. "Sasuke, are they still staring."

"Yeah, they are. Do you feel akward?"

"Just a bit. What about you Raven?" Raven was sitting on my left.

"I'm enjoying all the attention. The girls can stare at my sexiness."

"But everyone's staring at me."

"I know and that's the part that sucks. All the guys are looking at you and so are the girls."

I wish that Kimi or Alli were here. They would've yelled at these people to stop staring by now.

"Do we pick up anyone else?"