Chapter 2

~Mac's PoV~

I woke up at 8. Three hours of sleep is enough for me. Expecially when I'm gonna be climbing trees all day. I jumped out of bed and walked over to my closet. I opened it and stared at my extensive rainbow colored clothing. 'When did I get so many clothes?' I thought to myself.

I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, a blue polka-dotted shirt and an old sweatshirt. I changed into my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. Sasuke was right, my hair does look kinda like an anime characters.

I put my hair into pig tails and tied bows on each. My hair normally goes down to my butt except I had gotten it cut a bit the week before. I looked at myself feeling satisfied with my tree climbing look. I then looked at my calender and realized it was sunday.

"I have school tomorrow." I sighed then heard something hit my balcony door.

I threw on my neon converse and went out on the balcony. I looked down seeing that it was Sasuke.

"Hey Sasuke! Give me a second. Gotta tell my mom I'm going!"

"Okay, see you outside!"

I went inside and ran to my mom. I told her that I was going to climb the trees in our yard with Sasuke and she said it was fine. I smiled and ran out the back door.

"Hey Sasuke!"

"Hey Mac! Is it okay if I brought someone with me?"

"Depends on who it is" I said looking at him curiously.

"You'll find out once you get to me" he stated.

I ran as fast as I could and crashed into Sasuke. He growled at me.

"Not my fault. You told me I wouldn't find out who you brought until I got over to you."

"Well, can you get off me then before I make it your fault" he said smirking.

I got off of him and helped him up. I stared at him expectantly.

"Okay, you can come out of hiding now."

A tall kid with jet black hair and violet colored eyes. He was also pale. He was wearing a light blue shirt, fadded jeans and black converse.

"Who the french toast is this girl Sasuke?"

"Hi, my name is Mac, what's yours?"

"My name is none of your business, Mac."

"Now, now, be nice to her. She's my neighboor and my new friend!" Sasuke was standing up for me!

"Fine, my name is Raven. Nice to meet you Mac. Also, since you're a friend of Sasuke's I'll be nice to you." His name fits the way he looks and his attitude.

"Well, do you guys wanna climb trees? My yeard is full of them so I'm sure you can find one."

"Sure, that's what we planned last night anyways. I just wasn't expecting Raven to come over so sorry."

"Why should we climb trees? There's no point in it."

I ran to a tree and jumped to the first branch. I made it. I continued jumping from branch to branch until I reached the top. I looked down to see both boys gawking at me.

"What do you think fo me now?!" I yelled to them.

"I still think you are awesome so my opinion didn't change. Much." Sasuke stated.

"I think you are amazing and a secret ninja! Are you hiding something from us or something?"

"Not that I know of."

I saw Sasuke whisper something to Raven and the both smirked. They then ran at the tree I was on and started jumping from bramch to branch until they reached the one I was on.

"Well, hello there Mac" Sasuke said at my side, in a fairly creepy voice.

"Yes, hello Mac" Raven said from my other side, also in a creepy voice.

"Eeep!" I shrieked and almost fell but both boys caught me. I stared at them in shock. "Hey boys, watch this!"

I jumped down from the top branch of the tree. The boys stared at me as they probably thought I was suicidal but I knew I would be fine and land safely on my feet. The ground go closer and I felt the adrenaline coursing through my veins.

I landed safely on my hands and feet. I looked up from where I was..umm...sitting in a feline position and saw the boys. Their jaws were toughing the ground from the top branch. They then jumped down the way they got up.

"Holy fladoodles! How the fudge did you do that!?!?" Raven and Sasuke asked/yelled at the same time.

"I don't know. All I know is that every time I fell when I was younger I would land like that. More or less." I said smiling.

"That is the coolest thing in the world. Some of the kids are really gonna hate you. Expecially the populars." Sasuke stated coolly.

"Yeah, they all care about being the coolest people in the school. They will torment you until you cry. They did that to Sasuke and I."

"Well, it's a good thing I don't care about being popular. I'll hang out with you guys."

"We are the two musketeers. I need to discuss with Raven if we can have a third."

"I say its fine since it's her" Sasuke gaped at Raven as he smirked. I looked away and blushed a bit. "Oh, Sasuke, I've gotta go home. See you at school tomorrow."

Raven walked over to me and smiled. "I hope you're in my classes Mac." he winked at me and reminded me a bit of Kimi.

"Uh..yeah. See you." oh yeah, I'm so cool at talking to flirts.

Raven walked in the direction which I'm assuming is where his house is.

"So, Mac, what do you want to do." Sasuke asked.

"Uhh...was Raven just flirting with me?"

Sasuke nodded. "Yeah, he's kinda bipolar and I knew you thought he didn't like you but he obviously does."

"Don't worry, I don't like him. I'm so nervous for school tomorrow."

"Why are you nervous?"

"Cause I feel like everyone is going to be staring at me all day and asking me where I came from. I'd rather not talk about that stuff. They also might ask about my parents and I don't like talking about them because they don't really seem like parents to me. I don't even look like my mom and dad at all. I was probably adopted and my parents dont want to tell me because they kn-" I didn't get to finish my rant because Sasuke pulled me into the bushes and told me to be quiet.

He looked around my yard like something was there but there probably wasn't. I also started looking around my yard and saw something. A leaf!

"Sasuke, it's just a l-"

"It's not just a l- Oh...it is a leaf. I thought it was them. Nevermind." I stared at him confused.

"Okay then. Hey, wanna come in for dinner?"

"Sure."

We walked in silence from the furthest tree to my house. Well almost silence. I kinda broke it. "So, what's going on this week in school?" 

"Oh, well it's spirit week! The best week ever!"

"I had spirit week back in Maine. I enjoyed it. What are the days?"

"Tomorrow is pajama day, Tuesday is each party, Wednesday is king or queen day, Thursday is fictional character day and Friday is orange, black and white day."

"I don't think my pajamas are school appropriate."

"Then make them appropriate."

"Kay." 

We walked inside and ate dinner. We then watched T.V. for a bit. Around 9 Sasuke had to go home and I had to ge to bed. I couldn't wait for my first day at school.