Twenty-Six

Roquelle
I wake up to the sun shining bright through the windows. I feel soft breathing on my back. I slightly turn around to see Justin.

Last night runs through my mind, it was amazing honestly,the best sex I've ever had. I slowly turn around because I'm in so much pain.

Justin's soundly asleep, so I just decide to trace his arm tattoos. Soon after his eyes open and he smiles at me.

"Good morning babe" he kisses my forehead. I smile at him "Good morning"

I get up taking a robe that was by the bed and putting it on. "Where are you going?" Justin's asks with a worried look.

I chuckle "I'm going to take a shower silly" I walk into the bathroom. As I look in the big mirror I notice lovebites trailing down my neck and some just above my breasts and all the way down.

I tie up my hair into a quick bun and get ready to hop in the hot shower. As the water lands on me I instantly relaxed.

Suddenly I feel cold air enter and then suddenly a nude Justin is with me in the shower.

"Justin what the hell!" I say shocked laughing. He just smiles "What?" He cluelessly asks.

"Um what are you doing?" I ask. "Saving water" he simply says, I just shake my head.

Let's just say more than just showering took place.
--
*three days later*
Roquelle
Meeting Justin's family was absolutely amazing. Now he's already met mine and they love him but are of course watching over him because they're very protective.

We're back in California and I'm on my way to meet with Kylie and Kendall. I just pulled up to the restaurant.

I walk up and spot Kendall and Kylie sitting at the outside tables. I walk over to them and we hug.

"Oh my gosh we haven't seen you in a while" Kendall smiled.

"I've just been busy" I shrug.

"Busy sucking Jerry huh" Kylie jokes.

I knit my eyebrows "Wait who's Jerry?"

Kendall and Kylie just look at each other and smirk.

"We'll let Justin tell you" Kendall laughs.

"But anyways change of subject you and Justin seem to be getting pretty serious" Kylie gushes.

"I know" I blush taking a sip of my lemonade.

"Oh I almost forgot to ask,did you see haileys apology?" Kendall asks.

I shake my head "No I haven't, what happened?"

"First off she texted me asking for your number because she thinks it's changed, and her apology was during some magazine interview, the modeling world has been cruel to her ever since but the weird thing is that I haven't seen her at all like no one has, she's gone into hiding" Kendall explains to me.

"She deserves it though,what she said was messed up and if she really means her apology she should talk to you one on one" Kylie scoffs.

"That's true I mean yes what she said was extremely wrong but I guess I will talk to her sometime soon, on the other hand this morning something happened" I start remembering the texts I received.

"Spill it" Kylie exclaims.

"This morning I got texts from Tyga and they were really disrespectful " I tell them opening my phone.

"You still have his contact?" Kendall asks "I haven't taken anyone's contact out, I just never text him" I explain.

I show them the texts and they read in disbelief.

"He's a dick" Kylie shakes her head and Kendall agrees

"I swear he's bipolar like his mood switched" I roll my eyes just thinking about him.

"Did you tell Justin?" Kendall asks. "No not yet, I plan on it he's going to be pissed"

"I wouldn't want to be tyga because he's going to get it" Kylie sips her drink.

It's just Justin. I mean yes he's very fit and all but I don't think he's going to fight Tyga. Tyga is a hothead so I don't know who would win but obviously I'd be rooting for my lover.

"I guess we'll just have to see" I sigh.