"Sure, whatever. Hey Sherlock?", I looked down at John who started playing with my waist band. Slowly trailing kisses as he pulled my underwear down, I moaned loudly almost forgetting he was about to tell me something.

"Yes, John", I moaned out his name as his mouth entered my dick slowly licking it.

"When do we actually get to have sex", he pulled out my dick from his mouth started to kiss it slowly. I growled loudly.

"When you aren't pregnant, of course", he kept trailing kiss down my cock until I spoke, he froze.

"But what I don't make it?", he stopped pleasuring me "What will happen then?", he stayed seated in the bed. Feeling the tension I picked up my pants and sat next to him, I saw his hand and took it. He started to sob, I put my arm around him, he was now sobbing in my shoulder.

"John, you will make it alright, nothing will happen to you. you're going to get out of that hospital with a beautiful baby girl in your arms", he laughed, be put one arm around me and then other on the baby.

"I hope I do Sherlock, I do", he closed his eyes and went to sleep. I just prayed to his that will.

9 Months Baby Time!

"Sherlock, ArgHH, Christ, fuck!", I heard someone screaming out profanities and my name, it was probably Mycroft so I ignore it.

"Get your lazy ass up, it's time", someone was shaking me roughly.

"Go away Mycroft, five more minutes", I said sleepily.

"Five more minutes my ass, its coming Sherlock, its John", Mycroft and his lies are hilarious why would John be at my house, when we are in his house. I felt a kick at my back that threw me off the bed and I landed on the floor.

"What the hell Mycroft!", I looked around for Mycroft but all I found was a very pregnant John, screaming in pain.

"Sherlock! Hospital! Now!", John breathed in and out yelling profanities.

"OK, just breath john I-", I started picking up the diaper bag when he interrupt me.

"You breath, I'm giving birth!", he cried as another contraction hit him, I heard footsteps coming in the room, his parents rushed in and ran toward his son.

"Oh my god, Christian, baby get dressed, she's coming", John's mom yelled at her husband and started helping me getting the diaper bag ready.

"MOM!", he yelled other profanities that I don't think should be in the English language.

"OK, John ready, lets go", I put his arm around my neck and my arm around his waist. His parents and sister were already in the car waiting for us.

"Sherlock, I'm scared, argghh!", we started going down the stairs carefully.

"You'll be alright, I promise", I kissed his forehead.

We finally reached the car, we got in carefully and John's dad drove fast to the hospital. John kept yelling and thrashing around, but the contractions were too much for him, me, Harry, and his mom kept trying to calm him down, but he kept screaming. We told him to breath he would say "SHUT THE FUCK UP", we would say we're almost there and he would say "FUCK YOU". He calmed down after a while, my worst thought was that those weren't the worst contractions.

We arrived and two nurses were waiting for us with a wheelchair. John was put in the chair and the two nurses rushed in, I was going to follow then when I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was his dad. He looked at me sympathetically.

"Looked Sherlock, all of us know what might happen or what might not happen, but I just want to say thank you. You've done so many great things for that boy and this family, we couldn't of done it without you", he pulled me into the warmest hug I think I've ever had. When I hugged him back I almost gave myself a heart attack.